~four~

The next day (y/n's pov)

I couldn't go to school for a week. Me and mi would usually FaceTime or text but i decided to stay at her house after going back home to drop my school stuff off and get clothes for a few days. sunni came over today and we hung out for a bit before she had to go back home.

me and mi watched a few episodes of our favorite k-drama. we eventually got hungry since we didn't really eat lunch so we decided to order take-out.

after we ate we didn't really do much since it was already like 7:00. i love going outside and looking up into the sky, just staring at the clouds, i find it very peaceful and relaxing. drawing, skateboarding, and listening to music are just some of many things i do when i get stressed or bored.

jangmi thinks it's weird that since i can be a very manipulative, rude, disorganized person, but yet can still got outside and enjoy nature.

unlike most of our co-workers, me and jangmi are always talking about what is happening or happened on our "errands". most of our assignments are together but we play different roles.

•mingyu pov•

ever since that day at the cafe i can't seem to get that girl out of my head. she seemed like a very chill, let's watch a movie, get some candy typa girl.

the way she looked at us though, did she know who we were? did she recognize us? if she did then i need to figure out who she is. we can't afford strangers knowing our secret.

a lot of people come in and out of our casino, but if i were to see her i know i would've remembered. her face, features, body; it's all just so

unforgettable

•sunnis pov•
~wednesday~

today i didn't have to go to any of my classes since wednesdays are "independent study" days. pfft as if i'd study. i mean i probably should but i'm caught up on all of my work so i mean.... break for me.

i put on one of y/n's hoodies (yes i stole it but idc) with some pj pants and my regular black platform converses.

i decided imma spend the night with them since i literally have nothing better to do. i put a pair of ripped jeans, an oversized white tee, undergarments, sweatpants, a black cropped tee, and my school uniform.

i had to take the bus to jangmi's house. normally we hangout at my house but i don't think i would want dumb and dumber staying at my house unsupervised.

❦random information✰
jangmi lives in her own little loft. her parents are business people. they work for a huge company in the uk. they send her money for bills and stuff like that. she lives here with us for collage and her "job". her parents kinda knows what she does but not all of it. y/n has a condo outside the city. her parents are divorced. she used to live with her mom but moved with her dad because he was closer to the collage. he got her the condo as a surprise because he was moving to houston with his gf and their son. as for her mom she got in a car crash bc her sister was drunk driving. so they both... kinda..... didn't really make it. it happened three years ago. as for me (sunni), i had moved in with my (at the time) boyfriend. he apperantly cheated on me after four years of dating with some random waitress at some bar. i found out by y/n and jangmi. they decided to spy on him bc they though he was acting shady. and he was so i didn't say anything about it and just left. i took all my stuff while he was at "work" and then y/n and jangmi ripped up most of his clothes and cut up his shoes and broke the tv and basically wrecked all his stuff. so i got my own apartment. and we got all new stuff for it and spent a whole fourtune on it. at first it wasn't the best looking but we completely re-modeled it.
☁︎︎end of random info♡︎

✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩

so sorry for the late update but there's another chapter.

i'll try to update sometime this weekend.

that you so much have a great day𓆙