3AM.

You felt your self being shaken out of your sleep, groaning your buried yourself deeper into your pillow trying to ignore the feeling.
"Wake up," you heard, though to your sleepy ears it just sounded like noise. They continued to shake your shoulder. "Merlin you're a heavy sleeper."
Slowly coming out of sleep you were able to recognize the voice as Blaise.

"What's wrong?" you sleepily scowled trying to focus your blurry eyes on him.
"I couldn't sleep."
"Okay" you close your eyes scooting over making room for him.
"No--he pulled your arm--get up"
"Blaise--" you whined as you sat up.
He kissed your cheek. "Just come."

The both of you made your way downstairs to the kitchen. You took a seat at the island resting your head on the counter as he searched the cupboards, and then the fridge.

"What are we making?" You asked eyeing the ingredients in front of you.
"Brownies," he smiled.
"You woke me up at--you glanced at the clock-- 2:56 in the morning to make brownies." You playfully rolled your eyes. "Do you think its too early to get wine drunk?"
He looked at you with a raised brow. "Well you said you wanted to do this wine drunk."
"Good point!" He nodded fetching the wine while you pulled down two glasses.
"Salut" you both cheered clinking your glass together.

Hushed giggles filled the kitchen as you two prepared the brownies. He mixed the wet ingredients while you did the dry ones. He poured his bowl into yours. As he mixed you wrapped your arms his waist, your cheek against his bare back.

"You're so warm!" He poured the mixture into the pan and laughed. "It's like you're burning me."
"It's not my fault you're always cold cause you live in the dungeons of Hogwarts." You rubbed your cheek into his back laughing.
"Aahh, its burns so much!"

Twenty minutes came and went. He pulled the brownies out the oven and the two of you waited until they were cool enough to eat.

"I'm happy you can cook" you grin looking at him as you take a bite of the brownie. "That's one less thing for me to do when we're married."
"And where do you suppose you'll be doing while I'm slaving for you in the kitchen?"
"Probably sunbathing on the patio."
"What about our three kids?"
"Your three kids are in the kitchen with you."
He narrowed his eyes with a smirk. "I take it back--he pressed a kiss on your temple--I don't reckon you'll be the best mum."