Talk.

It was your first date with Blaise. Understandably you were nervous but what you didn't anticipate was Blaise being nervous as well,  which meant he was unusually chatty. Sure, you've had several conversation with him but his words were usually carefully thought out as if he only had a limited amount of words for the day. 

Sitting in the coffee shop you had learned Italians make the best coffee, which led to him telling you how he spends summers in Italy because it's where his mother is from. That led to how actually it was their main residence since his mother runs their family winery that's been in their family for almost a hundred years. Which led to a story how he got drunk and had a hangover at ten years old from accidentally drinking wine everyone was taste testing. Honestly, it was very endearing hearing him rambling. Usually it was you running off at the mouth, but it was refreshing being the one to listen for once.

You went to Honeydukes to pick a up few snacks for the week, where he told you about his grandmother having these candies she wouldn't share with him and how he's gotten so mad he stole one only to have his five year old tongue feel like it was on fire. That led him to telling you how she taught him how to make gelato from scratch and how they used to bake together. He even spoke a little Italian for you.

 Not wanting the end to end you invited to watch the sunset at The Black Lake. Your head rested on his shoulder as he talked about he once went fishing with his grandfather and cousins. He had spend the entire talking, which was fine, but it meant you spent the day staring at his lips. You didn't want to look anymore you wanted to taste. Before he launched into the next story you took the moment to press you lips against his. A few seconds of shock passed before he cupped your cheeks kissing you back.

"You talk too much," you teased before kissing him again.

___
I lied. I had one idee left. 
I heard talk too much by coin.
If you have any interesting request I'll try it.