26

Y/N POV

"Sugar, it's totally normal for your body to react like that" is he really explain to me how our organs work? Now I'm even more embarrassed than before and the guiltiness that was pervading my body, is now replaced by pure shyness "At least, I know you liked it"

I look at him, who has a caring yet excited look on his face.

"You're blushing again, little one" he states, making me realize how hot my cheeks actually feel. I quickly hide my visage in his chest, which moves up and down quickly because of his loud laughter.

"Stop it!" I say moving away and punching his left pectoral multiple times.

"Your cherry fists don't even budge me" I look up and see him grinning hard.

Trying to gain all the confidence in my body, I speak up to him, pointing my index finger against his stern:

"Y-You also have to apologize"

"Why should I?"

"Y-You left a h-hickey" I say, a bit frustrated, knowing that every time I'll get naked, I'll obviously stare at it.

"Where did I leave my signature?" is he serious? He calls this signature?

"O-On my...chest" I say smaller than before.

"Really? I don't think so" he says in a teasing tone and making me looking at his eyes. I'm getting mad now "Do you have any proof?"

"Of course I do!" I harshly pull my hoodie down enough not to show my nipple and display to him the purple spot. "It's huge!"

"Yes, it is..." he mumbles with a dumbfounded smile on if face and amused by his ability "it's beautiful" his fingers traces lines across my bruised skin, giving me some type of pleasure, just by sensing his touch.

In a very natural way, he gets our bodies closer, making my lower abdomen touch his groin. He then gently attaches his lips on the mark on my chest and leaves some kitty kisses around it.

By instinct, I wrap my arms around his neck and enjoy the sweet sensation of his plump and juicy lips once again on my body.

Right when I make my head fall back to relish the pleasure even more, he pulls away and exhorts:

"Sorry, sugar, but my head and stomach still feel a little bit upset. I think I'll take a nap"

Trying not to look too desperate, I nod and slowly turn away, attempting not to fall, due to my trembling legs. He makes me so weak for him, I don't even think it's real.

As I walk squeezing my legs, he grabs my wrist and pulls me, making me fall on him.

"Stay here with me" he begs forceless. At this point I wonder why he's really asking me to stay, I mean, he doesn't just want me for my body, right? No wait, maybe he wants some support in case he'll feel sick again.

Giving him a sweet nod, I grab a chair behind me and place it right next to his bed, but my action makes him confused:

"What?" I question his perplexed face "I'm staying here with you, don't worry" I continue clueless, sitting down on the chair.

"I swear, you're too innocent" he chuckles, showing a peak of his bunny teeth "I meant, here on my bed. With me."

Knowing his real purpose, I blush and try to hide my little smile. The next thing I now, is that I crawl on top of the mattress in a goofy way and sit up looking at him. What am I suppose to do? Lay down? Sit up? Do people cuddle in these situations? Who is going to be the big spoon, or who is going to hug first?

Ugh, my brain hurts.

As these questions replay multiple times in my head, totally unaware of my facial expression that explains all my doubts, he sighs.

"Don't think too much y/n" he says, putting his big arm around my shoulder and placing his hand on my back, giving him the perfect friction to pull me closer to him.

I freeze at his movement and internally panic, not knowing what to do.

"Relax you muscles y/n, you're too tense" he says making me act in the opposite way than he told me. He's so sweet to me and I feel like, I'm doing nothing to pay him back.

After giving me a light kiss on my forehead, I melt in his embrace and lay my head on his chest, where I can feel his calm heartbeat, which gives me ease.

I place my hand on his stomach and rub it, trying to make him feel warmer.

"What are you doing?" he giggles.

"Trying to make your stomach feel better" I say with the most childish voice I could ever pull off.

"Don't worry" he titters again "it doesn't hurt that much anymore"

As I keep heating up his clothed abdomen, his hand slides from my back to my upper arm, then gliding to my forearm, to end up in my tiny hand that was on his torso.

Seeing how natural he acts with me, makes me feel like we've known each other for a long time. To his moves, I take that big hand of his and start playing with his finger in a very spontaneous way.

"You'll make me fall harder...." He mumbles under his breath, not making me able to understand.

"What?" I say having no idea what he said "What did you say?"

Before receiving my answer, he makes a lazy laugh and looks intensely into my eyes "You look dumb"

"What did you say?!"

JUNGKOOK POV

I'm conflicting with my brain whether to tell her as she didn't understand at first, but it gets harder as she keeps looking at me with those eyes.

"What did you say?"

"You look dumb"

"What did you say?!"

As she hits my chest kind of harshly, I can't hold my laugh back. What would have happened if I told her?

I try not to think of the possible scenarios and focus on the little monster that is fighting my body, to make me regret what I said to her.

"Take that back!" she shouts as soon as I grab both of her wrists, to prevent her from punching me anymore. I see her struggling getting out of my grip and kneels straightening her upper body and looking at me from above. "I said to take back what you said!"

I keep shacking my head and eventually sticking out my tongue, only to make her more irritated and shifting harder, ending up sitting on my lap with her legs wide opened and her core greeting mine.

And I thought that I wouldn't suffer more today.

"Y/n. You need to stop" I say in a serious tone. I don't get if I'm getting mad or frustrated at the fact that I can't still have her and also if she's doing this on purpose or not. By the look on her face, it seems like she didn't even realize what she did. "Can you avoid touching IT? At least for today" I say emphasizing the word 'IT' referring to my member.

Finally, she looks down and scanners the whole situation, then gets off of me, without looking too worried about it.

Y/N POV

Yes. I was playing it cool, because on the inside I was really dying. 

But why did he shout at me?