30

Y/N POV

Jungkook has been in the shower for a while now, it usually doesn't take much to him, so I'm starting to worry.

After other few minutes, I decide to lean my hear against the door and try to listen if he's may talking or singing, but noting can be heard, when:

"Ahhh!"

Oh god, is he in danger?

I instinctively swing open the door and call for his attention:

"Jungkook is everything fine- OH MY GOD!!" I just keep staring at his naked body and for some reason, focus on his hand wrapped around his member.

He looks like a God.

I suddenly come back to my senses after hearing him screaming and telling me to go out, covering his body with his hands.

After a few moments, I rush out of the room, slamming the door behind me and hiding myself under the blanket of my bed.

DID I REALLY JUST SAW HIM NAKED?!

I must say it, his body looks amazing, like a Greek God. His defined abs were shining thanks to the water that was gliding across the surface and his sculpted V line was the death of it...not to talk about his thing.

I feel kinda hot under the covers, but I don't really want to meet his eyes for a bit. I really feel embarrassed and also a bit guilty for not knocking on the door.

I wait, until I finally hear the door opening, me still hiding under the blankets. I hear his footsteps getting closer, until they stop, quite afar from me, so I silently sigh in relief, expecting him to be on his side of the room.

But as I relax my body, I suddenly feel a gust of wind brushing against my curled up body and soon realize that my roommate just uncovered me.

I look at him shocked by the sudden action and notice right away his blushed cheeks along with his furrowed eyebrows.

"Why did you enter the bathroom without knocking first?!" his angry tone makes me flinch a little "You shouldn't invade my privacy!"

Thinking about his scolding, also my temper starts to boil up a little.

"Well, you could have locked the door" I hold back, trying not to explode like he's doing. "And I was worried, I heard that noise and thought that you were feeling sick" I say pouting and looking away, remembering the scene.

"If I needed help, I would have called you!" he raises his voice and strikes dead at me with his burning stare "You know, I'm a mature man, I can handle any problem by myself and also need some private time to do my own things. Also, why were you just standing there with a dumbfounded expression-"

"Well, it's not my fault, that you have amazing proportions!" I shout mad, interrupting him and totally not getting what I just said.

"Amazing proportions?" he asks raising an eyebrows "Are you perhaps talking about my peni-"

"It doesn't matter what I was referring to! If you don't want people to stare at your perfect body, then lock the door next time!" I say more furious, not noticing the smirk on the guy's face.

"I see. You know what I think?"

"What?" I don't look at him, still annoyed by his behavior.

"My 'perfect body' would look amazing against yours" his voice his deeper than ever and finally looking at him, my heart stops beating thanks to his deadly hot stare.

My body stiffens and tenses up, seeing him getting closer to me. I really don't want to fall into his trap, maybe because I'm not ready to handle more neediness, so I just push him by his shoulder.

He was quick enough to capture that hand and also the other one and pinning them above my head with only one of his big and veiny ones, while the other is busy keeping my face in place, in order to make me look at him.

I feel literal butterflies in my stomach and my vision gets a little bit blurry due to the excitement.

"Stop resisting, sugar" that nickname brings waterfalls to my core and makes me shiver in pleasure under his presence "Look at you" he then continues caressing my cheek with his free hand and then reaching my neck, tickling it a little with his fingertips "I think I need my hoodie back" he says as I feel his hand pulling by the end of that cloth and slowly lifting it up, to show my belly botton.

"So beautiful" he whispers, still locking eyes with me and the next thing I now, are his lips against my neck.

Feeling frustrated by the fact that I can't move my hand to touch him, I speak up, trying to hold back my whines.

"J-Jungkook...my h-hands"

As he keeps licking and making out with my neck, he harshly squeezes my wrists, making me gasp and finally letting a moan escape my mouth.

Feeling satisfied, he lets go of my wrists and his hands migrates down to my waist, stroking it and holding still my shifting figure.

My hands immediately find a comfortable place on his hair, lightly pulling and brushing it, until one of his hands reached underneath the hoodie and starts massaging my right boob, move at which I respond by tugging harder on the blonde guy's hair.

After making me struggle holding back any type of noise from my mouth, he lets go of my neck and proceeds down my collarbone, to pursue on my chest, this time pressing his body against mine.

I can feel every part of him, his chest against my upper tummy, his rock hard abs against my very lower stomach and his clothed member grinding against my also clothed groin.

"Jung...Jungkook, please" I whine out loud, making him hum against my breast and sending vibrations to my stern. "P-Please...."

He gives one last aggressive bite before moving up to my level, still pressing his hips against mine.