chapter 12

It's almost night now, Alec looked at magnus and ask

Alec : so we should grab some food now.
Magnus : yeah I also think so but I'm too tired to go out for dinner.
Alec : actually I'm also, let's order something, what do want to eat?
Magnus : how about Chinese?
Alec : sounds good.

Alec took his phone and about to order when magnus stopped him

Magnus : wait Alexander I will order.
Alec : oh god magnus, I'm going to order and I'm not listening you.
Magnus : wait I have a better idea.

Alec looked confused and ask

Alec : and what is it?
Magnus : we are living together right, we are also friends now and we will have our almost all meals together?
Alec : yeah I think so, it will be if you want?
Magnus : of course I want to cute idiot.

Alec got a little blush, no-one called him cute ever, and this cute thing is really cute.
Alec cleared his throat and continue

Alec : ummm yeah so?
Magnus : so we will share every bill, no-one has to pay alone and there will never be any problem anymore.

Alec was thinking about mags idea and he actually liked it.

Alec : that's cool mags but there will be one special day when one will pay whole bill?

Magnus was happy that Alec liked his idea but with little confusion

Magnus : which special day?
Alec : our birthdays.

Alec told this with very wide smile which made mags smile, Alec is really like a cute little baby, maybe he is grumpy for other people but for mags Alec is so soft and loving.

Magnus : deal, now order the food I'm starving.

Alec nodded and he took his phone and order the food.

Alec : chicken soup, fried rice and spring rolls, is it ok or you want anything else?
Magnus : no it's perfect and Alexander I want to settle down my stuff so call me when food will arrive.
Alexander : oh ok but let me help you, I don't have much stuff so I can help you with yours.
Magnus : that's so sweet Alexander.

Both smiled at each other and went to settle magnus stuff.

Alec : I think Lewis left his stuff here.
Magnus : where?

Magnus was looking at Alec in confusion.

Alec : these are 5 bags and I think Lewis left it here with yours.

Magnus : no no no Alexander it's all my stuff.

Alec's eyes went wide, what will magnus do with all this stuff? And magnus noticed it immediately.

Alec : ohhhhh ohhhh ok ooook
Magnus : is it really ok Alexander?

Alec looked at magnus and analysis him up to down and then continue

Alec : yeah mags everything is ok I think you can't live without your stuff, that's why it's this much.

Alec gave mags a smile and mags sighed in relief.

Magnus : thanks Alexander I'm just tired of hearing " ARE YOU GOING TO STAY THERE FOREVER"? ( Alec is laughing with this, mags is so talented in making weird faces. ) plus I'm from Texas so I can't go there often to collect my stuff.
Alec : I can understand and wow Texas is a wonderful place.
Mags : yeah my dad runs coffee shop there.
Alec : wow I will definately visit there one day.
Mags : of course you are going to visit at my place, you are my friend now and you can't get ride of me that easily alexander.
Alec : believe me mags I don't want to get rid of you either.

They both smiled at each other with little blush and start unpacking all the stuff to settle

Alec : wow mags you are so colorful, you have awesome collection of cloths and this makeup and glitters.
Mags : I'm impressed you know all this stuff and thank you
Alec : I have to know thanks to my annoying sister, she always take me with her on shopping and I have to choose for her.
Mags : that's great than we can also go on shopping together, you will help me to choose.
Alec : of course we will but remember I'm not that good at all these things but I can try.
Mags : but you said you go shopping with your sister
Alec : yeah but most of the time Izzy loves to tease me because I'm not that much shopping person and on other hand she is perfect she doesn't need anyone for her shopping.
Mags : hahaha you both love each other so much.
Alec : yeah we do.

They smiled and Rest of the time went in silence and they settled all stuff and sitting on bed waiting for food, suddenly it was knock on door and Alec woke up to receive food delivery, he paid for food and came back with delicious smell of food.

{ TBC }