chapter 42

Next day came sooner than expected, everyone enjoyed their breakfast talking and laughing around each other. By the lunch time Ragnor, Cat, Raphael with Maggie and Camille came along. After magnus and alec love confession Camille became part of the group, it took some time for Alec to get along with her but he finally came to know that she was actually kind and smart girl and accepted as a part of their group.

Everyone greeted their friends and Izzy and Camille became friends immediately because of their same fashion interest.

Ragnor - hey buddy! How are you? We haven't meet in long time
Mags - yeah there were lots of project work but I'm happy to meet you here.
Raphael - hey mags take your Maggie, I must say she's very cute, I wish I could keep her.
Mags - hands off Ralph, she will be live with us now.

All got confused, was it allow to keep pet at college dorm? Alec and magnus noticed their confusion and chuckled a little.

Cat - so guys! What we are missing here?
Alec - we both are moving in together here at my house.

All were surprised but also happy to hear, finally they will have their little privacy.

Cat - umm..huh mags I'm surprised you declined my offer to stay me but you accepted Alec's offer, wow what a friend you are!
Mags - Cat I.. umm. I.. didn't
Ragnor - haha I love it just look at you mags, My girl is just messing with you but look at your face like someone has punched you.
Mags - shut up Ragnor and Cat I'm really sorry for that but it's different.

Alec could feel the heat on his cheeks still he little felt bad for mags but he was happy that he declined Cat's offer so both could got the opportunity to get to know each other.

Cat - ummm huh different? it's ok mags I'm just messing with you as my love told you I'm really happy for you, you deserve all the happiness in the world and alec I'm happy for both of you, you guys are just epitome of pure love.
Alec - thank you Cat, that's really very sweet of you.

Jace called Alec so he excused himself, giving mags a kiss on his cheeks and went to jace. Cat went to join all the girls and Raphael went to Simon.

Ragnor - so how's things going on between you two?
Mags - perfect actually more words can say ( 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑜𝑡 )
Ragnor - ummm I can see that clearly so now you have more privacy for yourself, you will have all the fun. ( 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑒𝑑 )
Mags - I don't know what you talking about. ( 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑎 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑡 )
Ragnor - ohh don't give me your fake cool innocent look Bane, I know you better than anyone so tell me what's the problem? You both aren't ready yet or he doesn't want it? Because it's clear as crystal that you definitely want it.

Magnus took a deep breath and sighed, he better knew he couldn't make his friends fool.

Mags - it doesn't like we aren't ready but it's complicated, we even haven't talked about it, yeah sometimes things got to heated but everytime we get interrupted by someone and we don't know, actually I don't know how to describe you what actually I feel?
Ragnor - you afraid that you will hurt him don't you?and scare that things will change after your next step

Magnus looked at his friend and smiled how perfectly he knew him so without answering he simply nodded yes.

Ragnor - mags don't worry about it if you hurt in any way you both have that maturity in your relation where both can freely tell another if one isn't comfortable, enjoy every moment of life mags and I feel like you both are ready and if you both want to put your leg in next step than let's your heart work on it, don't let's your fear come between both of you.
Mags - thank you Ragnor I'm really so relieved to hear this.
Ragnor - anytime my friend.

With that both joined the others and magnus looked at Alec and he found a different spark his eyes.he really didn't understand but one thing was sure he found so much love and adoration.he decided to talk about it later when they will alone in their room.

𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐜

Alec - hey! Want any help?
Jace - no just wanted to talk to you about something.
Alec - go on
Jace - I just wanted know that are you happy with magnus? I know he's a wonderful guy but now you guys are moving in together so I just want to know how's things are between you two? I can't bear if anyone ever try to hurt you.

Alec looked at jace like lost puppy, he knew they cared about each other so much and they were always protector for each other but he never seen jace this much nervous or concern

Alec - umm yeah we are really on good terms jace, you don't have to worry about anything but what made you think that in first place?
Jace - nothing it's just you are the purest soul I have ever known Alec so for me it's important to know that you are happy and safe, you are my brother and best friend.

Alec couldn't be more happy to hear this, he loved this fragile side of jace, he couldn't help himself smiling and showing his white as milk teeth.

Alec - I really appreciate this jace but believe me I'm the most happiest and luckiest person to have mags in my life as my life.
Jace - alright than I'm happy too, so how far things has been going? Tell me you aren't anymore virgin lightwood.

Alec cheeks heated with his question, he felt embarrassed that he couldn't take next move in their relation.he knew that both were ready but still fear of hurting each other haunting him

Jace - hey buddy you okay? What happened?
Alec - ummm? Sorry I zoned out and no I'm still virgin lightwood.
Jace - what? Are you fucking kidding me?
Alec - no jace I'm not kidding actually I don't know what if I hurt him? What if it will change our relation? What if we will not feel the same love after sex what we have right now?what if he will get bore of me?
Jace - bullshit Alec first you will not hurt him you will give and take only love and pleasure, second it will make you both more closer it will never change your relation third I have seen in both of your eyes Alec you both love like soulmates you both love each other with so much passion and perfection at a same time there's no chance you will both feel any difference and forth and last he will never get bore of you Alec,the way he admires you I don't think any puppy love can do that,he totally and madly in love with you.
Alec - wow I'm stunned when did you start talking this much deep about love? But thank you jace it helped a lot.
Jace - no need to thank me and now take your lazy ass and make it on work let's have some fun together and then whole house is yours do whenever, whatever and wherever you want to do to your hot boyfriend and be no more virgin lightwood.

Alec blushed so deep that even he could compete strawberry.with that both joined the others in living room and Alec looked at mags and felt like there was so many things in eyes that he wanted to say but all he could see was pure love with so much passion so he thought he will ask when they will be alone in their room.

{ 𝗧𝗕𝗖 }
_________

Please share your thoughts 😊