chapter 62

Asmodeus came home tiredly but he made his mind that he wanted to make things right with his son, when he entered the house it was quite silent and it was already evening so he thought he should cook some delicious food for his son like old days and ohh for the ' 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 ' of his son too.

' 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑑𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑏𝑜𝑦𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 ' asmodeus thought and went straight in to the kitchen, he started to cook mags' favourite Indonesian food and sweet, he wasn't sure if it would work or not but he was determine that he would do everything to win back his son's love.

When Asmodeus was done with cooking after one and half hours he called for Amelia.

Amelia : Good evening Mr Bane!

Asmodeus : good evening Ami! Where are Magnus and that boy? What's his name again?

Amelia - Alec sir!

Asmodeus : oh yeah ok where are they?

Amelia : I think in their room sir, I haven't seen them since..

Amelia stopped mid sentence trying to find the right words to say but Asmodeus understood and nodded his head.

Asmodeus : ok tell them both that dinner is ready, I want to dine with both of them!

Amelia smiled so brightly, she was happy to hear that Asmodeus wanted to dine with both boys.

Amelia : Of course sir, I'll inform them!

With a beautiful smile on her face Amelia went to tell both about dinner, she reached to mags' room and knocked on the door and a very sleepy mags opened the door rubbing his eyes.

Mags : Ami? What are you doing here?

Amelia: Is Alec sleeping?

Alec : No, I'm awake! Sorry we didn't realise when we fell asleep.

Amelia : It's ok you both were tired!

Mags : come in!

Amelia : oh no I just came here to tell you that dinner is ready and you haven't eaten your lunch either so you both must be starving.

Mags : not starving but yeah we need to feed our stomach, is dad here?

Mags asked unsure, he didn't know if he wanted to face his dad right now or not? And he definitely didn't want Alec to feel uncomfortable.

Amelia : Actually Mr Bane has invited you, he wants to dine with you, with both of you!

Amelia said smiling and for a second mags thought he heard something wrong, he couldn't believe what he heard was his dream or reality, Alec was shocked too, he didn't expect this not at all but life is uncertain, things happen which you have never imagined.

Mags : sorry what?

Amelia : You heard me right mags, he wants to dine with both of you! Come on, he is waiting in the dining room.

Mags : That's so surprising! Ok we will be there in 5 minutes.

Amelia : don't be too late!

Mags nodded and Amelia went to the dining room to settle the dining table for all of them.

Alec : have I heard right or am I hallucinating?

Mags : don't know the feeling is the same!

Alec looked over very confused mags and hugged him.