Chapter fifteen

**Contains smut at the beginning**

Vegetas pov
As the hustle and bustle of our wedding died down and our guests were heading home, I looked towards Bulma. Her radiance and beauty absolutely captivated me. Not only was I punching way above my weight; the girl who is always the prettiest one in the room is mine.

I smiled at my wife as she carried our sleeping son in her arms, we only had one more day left before flying home to planet Vegeta.

I followed my bride up to our room. She placed Trunks into his bed and tucked him in. As she left his room I was waiting for her, I wanted to consummate our marriage. I wanted to have her as my wife of earth and my queen on Vegeta.

Bulma set up the baby monitor so that we could hear if Trunks wakes. I helped her out of her dress and she slipped into the bed beside me.

I laced my hands into her hair and kissed her softly, as I inhaled the scent of her floral perfume. Bulma kissed me back with nothing but love and passion. I pulled away and smiled down at my gorgeous wife.

Bulma smiled up at me her Cyan eyes looked full of contentment, I could get completely lost in those beautiful pools of sapphire.

I kissed her again, this time it was rough and lustful. I wanted her in every way. This time I was sure to use protection and had packed a sufficient amount before leaving the planet.

Bulma rolled so that she was hovering over me, she yanked off her lacy nightdress and proceeded to kiss down my body. I do love them my wife gets all dominant before need I remind her who the real boss is.

My erection strained in my boxers and suddenly the room became thick with sweat and heat. I then watching in awe as my beautiful mate tugged on my underwear and proceeded to slide her mouth down on the head of my member taking all of me in with a low hum.

I shifted my hips slightly to get a better angle and I watched in amazement as Bulma quickly bobbed her skilled mouth over my shaft. Eventually I pulled her off me and lay her on her back before I attacked her body with kisses, nips and sucks.

** time skip to the next morning bought to you by my crippling pregnancy anxiety**

No one pov

The next morning rolled around and Vegeta and Bulma were hurriedly packing up their belongings into capsule forms. Trunks was having some quality last minute time with his grandparents before he too would have to go.

After a while, the newlyweds were ready and Bulma has set the coordinates for planet Vegeta's orbit. Bulma hugged her parents tightly and Trunks waved at his grandparents scowling as he usually did. Bulma scooped up the pale lilac haired boy and joined her saiyan husband on the ship.

The doors steamed shut and the whirring and clanking of the engines could be heard firing up preparing to carry the family far into the infinite vacuum of desolation that is the universe.

The ship ascended at breakneck speed as it shot right up into earths azure haze. The Briefs home became a spec, which then became a country, when them became a land mass; which then disappeared along with the blue marble that is earth.

Bulma settled trunks for the night and slumped in the chair next to her husband. She watched as the planets and galaxies whizzed by aimlessly as if they were stuck in the tireless void of the same rotation.

Bulma reached into her back and pulled out her book that she managed to take from her old bedroom as well as her old inventing notes and drawings. She was going to bring big things to planet Vegeta. She just had to get the right materials and the right people on board to help her.

She gazed over at Vegeta lovingly and wondered how she'd managed to get so lucky. Little did she know. She was peering at her from the corner of his eye and thought the very same thing.

Soon enough the family could see the dazzling burnt orange hue of the planet named after their king. The red sky always intrigued Bulma. The Sandy like ground came into view as the glittering glow of the platinum palace rose into view.

Vegeta could hear the chorus of saiyans outside who had gathered to welcome their princes and their new Princess home. Bulma may not be saiyan and she may not be royalty, but even he couldn't deny that the planet absolutely adored her.

As always the king and queen were stood outside the palace to welcome home their beloved son, grandson and daughter in law. Ciara, Broly and Tarble made their acquaintances briefly with their family and sure enough they were reunited as a whole once again.

Vegeta picked up Trunks who at this point was trying to catch and no doubt eat a bug he was tracking. The Prince smiled at his younger heir.

'He will make a fine warrior one day!' Vegeta thought as a smirk crept up to his cheeks.

The family indulged in one of their finest feasts to welcome back the now husband and wife. Vegeta was busy talking with his brother, Raditz, Nappa and Broly. Whilst Bulma spoke softly with Ciara and showed off her ring.

Life on planets Vegeta was peaceful once again. But how long will it last this time?

A/N. Well, I'm alive. Also sorry this chapter was short and crappy.

To those of you who are still here thank you so much. And I mean it truly. I've had a whirlwind of a few months and honestly with so much going on I completely put this book to the back of my mind. I've switched careers and had hospital visits and pregnancy scans and all sorts going on. Believe it or not ive been trying to get this chapter finished since early feb. I will try not to have such sporadic Uploads. Please bear with me I'm going to do my best to make it up to you.

Stay cute
-B