𝟺 ☆.☽.☆ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴs

"Miss Y/N!" A voice called out as Y/N turned around.

"Benny!" She smiled, high giving the boy when he came closer to her.

"Were you waiting too long?" He asked.

"Nope, I just got here." She smiled, not wanting to tell the boy that she had already been waiting for half an hour.

"Is that so? I'm glad I'm not late." He smiled brightly and she nodded.

"So a Dandelion field huh? Sounds interesting."

"Yeah I found it while I was out on a quest. It looks really pretty during sunsets." Bennett said with an excited face and Y/N ruffled his hair causing the boy to blush softly.

"I look forward to it."

"Let me help you up

"Let me help you up." Bennett said as he extended a hand towards her. Y/N gladly took his and with a jump against the stone she was once again on leveled ground.

"Thanks."

"It's fine but let's hurry it's almost time for the sunset." He said hurrying the two.

"Alright alright." She smiled at his excitement.

"So what do you think?" Bennett asked as they finally reached the place.

"Bennett this place..." She trailed off, her eyes in awe as she sees the Dandelion field. It was almost magical.

"Huh is something wrong?" Bennett asked worried.

"It's nothing don't worry. Bennett this place is beautiful." She smiled and Bennett widened his eyes at seeing how godly she looked.

" She smiled and Bennett widened his eyes at seeing how godly she looked

The sunset shadowed her and only revealed her silhouette. Since they were only going to watch Dandelions, Y/N had put on a white, short flowy dress instead of her usual clothes and it only seemed to make her seem even more ethereal.

Bennett didn't know what came over him but he pulled out the kamera and held it infront of him. The girl looked behind and smiled seeing the kamera. With a swift motion Bennett took the picture and another one.