𝟷 ғᴀʀᴇᴡᴇʟʟ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏғ ғʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍ

Y/N laughed uncomfortably at the remarks thrown at her by Pallad

Y/N laughed uncomfortably at the remarks thrown at her by Pallad. On the inside she was seconds away from banging his head against the tavern's bar counter.

"But seriously, like you have got like the perfect body like damn! You sure you haven't slept around?"

That was it.

She glared and just as Aether, Paimon, Kaeya and Venti entered Angel's Share, they saw Pallad being shoved against the bar counter with broken chairs around him. Charles seemed to be purposely ignoring the commotion but the four saw the thumbs up he gave Y/N.

Y/N walked forward, her hand up as she commanded Anemo. Pallad was held in a chokehold by the element as he struggled to breathe as she looked down at him, standing infront of him.

"Before you make remarks about a woman's body remember that you have no right to do that. Just because you are a dude doesn't give you the right to objectify women you piece of shit. Come near me again and I'll kill you." She tightened her hand and the Anemo grip around his throat became even more tight.

"Got it?" Y/N asked with a tilt of her head as Pallad weakly nodded, turning blue due to the lack of air.

"Tch." She clicked her tongue and walked away as Pallad finally began breathing before scrambling out of the tavern.

"Whoa! What happened here? Paimon has never seen her so angry!" Paimon said panicking as she flew over to Y/N.

"Oh hey Paimon." Y/N greeted before noticing the other three.

"You guys, hey there." She waved slightly as Charles gave her a drink.

"What even happened here? I don't believe I have ever seen you so angry? What did Pallad do?" Aether asked as Charles briefed the four about what had happened.

"Kaeya where are you going?" Aether asked as Kaeya got up as Charles finished his explanation.

"To talk to the Acting Grandmaster about a restraining order against Pallad. It seems that our dearest Y/N is not the first to be harassed like this. I have been quiet absent regarding this matter." Kaeya said with a slightly dark tone before leaving.