Girl of His Dreams (b)

summary: In which Harry and Y/N meet again....

...

Harry is sweating, and he's not exactly sure why.

Is it because Niall just took his shirt off and is dancing on a table where there is a group of (very noticeably underage) high school girls? No, that's not it. Because Louis is cussing out the driver that's supposed to take the boys home in ten minutes? No, that's not it either. Because his mum just told him that Y/N is in town and wanted to see him? Yes! That's it!

Harry is sweating because Anne just told him Y/N is in town and wants to see him.

Y/N wants to see him.

The last time he saw Y/N, she was driving away to Oxford with his heart in a suitcase. And yes he has had his fair share of beautiful girlfriends, (Taylor Swift, and Kendall Jenner to name the most notable) but none of them ever compared to Y/N. They didn't laugh at his bad jokes like Y/N did, they didn't go out for tea with his mum and sister every Sunday like Y/N did, but most importantly they just didn't make his heart race like Y/N does.

God does she make his heart race. Just by Y/N looking at him makes Harry squirm. Y/N pushing his curls back bring heat to his cheeks. Y/N's presence alone could make him spiral for hours upon hours. Y/N just being in town is making him think about the future he has had planned for them since he was just fourteen years old.

But he can't think like that, not until he knows Y/N is thinking about it too.

"Harry? Hello? Harold!" Niall yelled at Harry, snapping his fingers in front of his face.

"Hmm? What's up, Ni?" Harry asked, reluctantly being pulled out of his thoughts filled with Y/N's smile and their (possibly) bright future together.

"Your phone's been ringing for like two minutes, are you planning to answer? If not, please put me out of my misery and decline." Niall replied, jumping off the table he was dancing on and looking for where he might've thrown his shirt. (Harry decided he wouldn't tell him that one of the underage girls ran away with it to the bathroom to do god knows what with it.)

Harry finally looked down to see that his phone was in fact ringing on the table before him. The name displayed across the screen said Gems, and Harry right away knew what this call would be in regards to.

"Hello?" Harry said, answering with an unamused look on his face. The annoyance clear in his raspy voice.

"Well hello to you too, baby brother." Gemma greets, her voice holding an amused undertone. Harry rolls his eyes about to ask her what she wants, but she beats him to it. "Clearly, based off the pictures some teenage girls took of you and Niall, you don't want to be on the phone for long so I'll make this short. Y/N's in Holmes Chapel this week visiting her mum and she wants to see you. So me being the amazing sister that I am, set up a nice reservation at a nice restaurant and I expect you two to be there Friday night at seven p.m. on the dot. Okay? Yes? Great. Well I got to go, so I'll talk to you later, bye H!"

Before Harry can even say bye, Gemma's hanging up the phone and most likely turning off her ringer so she wouldn't know if Harry tried calling her. Harry groans dropping his head to his hands and rubbing his eyes roughly.

"You alright, H?" Niall asked, wearing a sweater Liam brought just in case Niall took his shirt off and lost it. (Liam took the name "Daddy Direction" very seriously, and always had extra clothes on hand when the boys go out drinking since Niall is notorious for getting drunk and losing his clothes.) Niall's voice held nothing but genuine concern even though he was drunk off his ass.