||wheel inside the wheel||

Season 2 episode 6

KINGDOM OF NORWAY , 972 A.DZ

"Sister."Esther says to dahlia.

"I've come to beg for your help please."Esther tells her as dahlia sighs.

"What for?"

"You know I always wanted children of my own."Esther says to dahlia as she rolls her eyes.

"Then go. Have your Viking children."

"It's been almost a full year, and I'm still not with my child, I fear I'm cursed."Esther tells dahlia.

"Dahlia , please. With your magic. You can help me."

"You come to me needing favors? If you hadn't abandoned your talents with witchcraft, you could help yourself."Dahlia said to Esther rudely.

"I was never strong as you just as I know you will not turn me away, you are my sister and whatever our quarrels, we are bound by blood,please help me."Esther pleases dahlia.

"What you ask of me, it requires heavy sacrifices."Dahlia tells Esther.

"I'll do whatever you ask."

"I found never refuse you."

"My precious little Esther."

+

"He's still asleep. And still so strong, so full of life. Too willful to take my offer."Esther says to Elijah as he's still asleep Esther grabs the knife.

"I remember you as a little boy. Innocent. Kind. If that boy know the creature he would one day grow up to be, He'd have leapt into my arms and begged me to save him, I'd do anything for that little boy as I would you."
Esther says as she slits his throat and Elijah grunts in pain.

+

Ophelia opens the door as she sees Klaus washing his hands.

"I see your interrogation went well."Ophelia tells klaus.

"It turns out these witches are delicate creatures. No matter. As he suspected, my mother has captive."Klaus says to Ophelia.

"Okay, I guess let's go find them."

"Esther is too powerful. She won't easily be found. I need to draw her out."Klaus says to Ophelia as he closes the door and Ophelia blocks it.

"Wait. Where are you going?!"

"I'm going to change my shirt. And then I'm gonna find my brother."Klaus says to her as she blocks it again.

"Klaus, let me come with you. Me and Hayley."

"I know you two want to help, but you can't. My mother is wretched. She will target you in order to thwart me. And I can't very well save Elijah if I'm busy saving you and hayley can I?"Klaus tells her as he closes the door.

+

Ophelia was in the woods a she hears noises it was arrow coming towards her as she catches it.

"Is that your best shot? You'll have to do a lot better if you're gonna kill a hybrid."Ophelia says to him rudely as a man comes by.

"Stop."Brain demands him.

"Brian?"

"Ophelia. I see you met my friend Ansel."Brian says to ansel.

"You know her?"

"Yeah, actually. I do. She was supposed to be my wife."Brian says to him.

+

"After Francesca Guerrera took over the wolves she offered me a moonlight ring as long as I called her alpha. I declined. So a couple of her brothers dragged me out here and left me for dead. By the time I healed up, word had spread about what happened to you. And about your babies, So I knew that was over. And I drifted.
And that's when I met Ansel. See, He's been teaching me the old days. The traditions. What it means to be a wolf."Brian tells her.

"You mean by living out in the ass end of nowhere?"Ophelia asks.

"Hey. Easy. Your mind makes him ornery."

"My kind? Brian, whatever you and your friend think do me, my kind of is wolves. Even if they did pledge allegiance to a witch. All that means is they need an alpha. Austin needs one too."She says to him.

"Yeah, I heard about that, thing is, Ollie betrayed me. He plotted with the Guerrera's he spilled his people's blood."Brian says to her.

"He was trying to make up."

"Doesn't matter witches have him he's dead."

"Not that I care."Brian tells her.

"You don't wanna be the alpha? Fine. I'll save austin myself. You got a problem, Old man?"She asks him rudely.

"I have no love for vampires. But I will not allow a wolf to be killed by witches."Ansel tells me.

"At least someone's interested."She tells him as she follows Ansel her behind.

+

Ophelia was with Ansel at the grave looking for Austin.

"Austin. Austin."

"What are you doing?"Austin asks.

"Who the hell is that?"Austin asks as I went towards him.

"We're here to save your ass. Do you know where Elijah is."She asks him.

"They know we're here."Ansel tells me she does hearing she can hear people walking by to us.

"Sorry. No time to be gentle. Uh!"Ophelia says as austin yells.

"Let's go."

"Just leave me here. Go."Austin says.

"To hell with that. They wanna fight, I'll give them a fight."She says.

"No. I came with you to save one of my own, Not watch as you kill scores them. Take your friend in the back move fast as you can."Ansel tells her.

"Come on quickly."

"We know your here!"Aiden yells

Hayley just came and went to talk to them.

"Here Hayley, take them with Jackson and Brian."Ophelia tells her as she nods and leaves.