Charles Leclerc - 155, 162

A/N
How have y'all been? Have you all liked what I have been writing recently? I really hope so :) This was a request made by an anonymous user I hope you like it!!

WARNING- NSFW, don't read ahead if you don't feel comfortable with this type of content!!

She might be all lollipops and candy bars, but behind closed doors, she's all handcuffs and gags...
Were you just touching yourself?...

It was one of those days in which I had agreed to go out with my boyfriend Charles and some of his close friends all of which I had met a couple of times before.

We were going to Nobu Monaco and it was going to be a good night hopefully. Charles and I were the first ones to arrive so we were waiting for everyone else in here.

I was really starting to feel super horny and I knew that Charles wouldn't want to fix anything right in the moment because his friends would be arriving soon and it would be really weird for them to see us basically having sex in a public place.

I decided that it was going to be a better idea to masturbate and hope that no one would notice because George and Lando had already gotten here, but since they were single there were no other girls here.

I started fingering myself and I knew that I wouldn't manage to stay quiet just like that because of the amount of pleasure that I was receiving from my own fingers. It was one of the most amazing sensations and adding up how naughty I felt because I was basically trying to get myself off right in front of Charles' friend.

I moaned softly and I guess Lando noticed that someone was going on because he looked at me and then spoke up in between giggles. "Charles, are you pleasuring your girl right here?" He chuckled. "Quite naughty and kinky of both of you, she seemed really innocent, and it seems like Y/n is everything but a saint." Lando commented with a smirk on his face.

Charles looked over at me and then looked down noticing that my hand was inside of my pants and he whispered huskily in my ears. "Are you touching yourself?" He questioned as he moved his hand and placed it on my sex. I thought he was going to give his friends quite the show by giving me pleasure but he just pulled my hand out making me lack all the pleasure that I was feeling.

"Oh Lando, you don't even know, she might be all lollipops and candy bars but behind closed doors, she's all handcuffs and gags." Charles commented humiliating me slightly, but all he caused was that he made me feel even more turned on that I already was.

I was thinking about touching myself again but there was no way Charles would allow me to do something like that. I giggled at his comment and just stopped myself from making a comment that would make his friends realize that I was everything but innocent.

I already knew that back home all that I had coming was a punishment from Charles as he was extremely dominant in bed. Lando, George and my boyfriend kept talking and a few hours later we went back home.

We got in and as I made the first step in, Charles' lips crashed into mine and we were heavily making out. There was not much foreplay and before I knew it Charles had taken my clothes off and I was handcuffed to the bed that we slept in most of the times.

Then he proceeded to eat me out, his tongue against my very wet sex felt extremely good, however he didn't give me enough pleasure because right before I was about to cum he stopped all types of stimulation leaving me with the most need I had ever felt.

"Your punishment for doing what you did at the restaurant might be, no release well only if I decide otherwise." Charles stated firmly.

He thrusted into me over and over for a few minutes, but each time I felt like I was going to release he stopped himself. I knew tonight was going to be extremely long but I loved how he treated me and I was also aware that I deserved what I was getting.

He would speak dirty to me making me feel even more turned on. Finally he managed to make me release by allowing it to happen, he also release as well and I was left panting.

I enjoyed the situation a lot and I guess I would be doing things like that again if it meant that I would see Charles getting even more dominant than normal.