Marcus Armstrong - 254, 255

A/N
Please tell me I'm not the only one that gets super inspired to write at like 2 am hehe. I love the inspiration though it's kinda nice.

Requested by: MiaKowaluk

WARNING: NSFW, don't read ahead if you don't feel comfortable with this type of content!!

Fuck, you look so hot tonight...
Did you cum already?...

It was a Tuesday evening and your boyfriend Marcus Armstrong had asked you out on a date tonight and you wanted to look as hot as possible. Knowing that it would drive him crazy if you were wearing something that hugged all of your curves perfectly, you decided to wear a really tight navy blue dress. It was a really elegant one but it didn't leave much to the imagination either being short and off the shoulder.

You looked fantastic in your outfit which was a total confidence boost for you, you knew for a fact that Marcus wouldn't be able to keep his hands off you during the whole date.

"Fuck, you look so hot tonight, I don't even know how I'll be able to control myself tonight when you look like that." Marcus said as he moved closer to me "You really drive me insane woman." He admitted in a huskier voice than normal, his words almost sounding a like whisper to the people around you, but you heard his words clearly which made you get goosebumps and start thinking about everything that could happen right after the date.

The evening started off with a romantic dinner at a small Italian restaurant. Marcus was debating whether to order a pizza with pineapple on it, however he decided against it because he knew the owners were Italians and would probably kick him out of the restaurant if he asked them to make something so atrocious.

Your date with your lovely boyfriend didn't last much longer besides a small walk that you took through the city of Milan Italy. You decided to go back to your shared apartment once your feet started to get tired because of the really high heels you were wearing.

You were well aware that the night wouldn't end there though. Marcus had been looking at you with lustful eyes for the most part of the night meaning that the only thing he could probably think about would be having you laying in your shared bed screaming his name until you couldn't handle the pleasure anymore.

Marcus opened the door to your apartment, the blue eyed guy guiding you to the couch. He laid you down on the couch and took your high heels off, then he proceeded to take your dress off. He surprisingly didn't rip it off but it was clear that he was desperate to have you, and make you feel the most pleasure ever.

He took his suit jacket and button down shirt off, when his abs were on full displace your pupils dilated making you feel even more need to feel his body close to you and the lust in your eyes was clear which made Marcus smirk.

He quickly got on top of you, his body weight being held by his elbows so he wouldn't crush you. You were well aware that Marcus would tease you to make the night even longer than what it would be in general.

He started kissing your lips softly, all you could think about was pulling his trousers down and get what you wanted but his intentions were quite different. His tongue made its way into your mouth and the kiss got heated really fast as Marcus was starting to lose his own self control.

His lips separated from your own, they started moving down slowly, starting off in your jaw and then moving to your neck. He was leaving marks all over, just like that he started stimulating your breasts, he licked and sucked on your hardened yet very sensitive nipples. You were starting to moan loudly, as he continued his work on your breasts his hand made its way in between your legs, he moved your underwear to the side and inserted one of his long fingers into you, after a few thrusts of his fingers in you, you released for the first time in the night.

"Did you came already?" He questioned, you were still trying to recover from that orgasm so you only responded with a nod, he smirked once again and you knew that his attack wasn't over yet and that it wouldn't be the last time you would be coming in the night, and next one wouldn't be the last one either.

Marcus pulled your thong down your legs and then threw it somewhere in the living room. He grabbed your legs and placed them on top of his broad shoulders which caused your hips to move up and closer to his mouth.

You were still sensitive from that first orgasm and he started to eat you out, making you moan even louder this time due to the overstimulation that he made you feel with his tongue.

Shortly after you reached your second orgasm this one being even stronger than the first one, it even left you panting hard. While you recovered from that mind blowing orgasm you noticed Marcus took off his trousers and boxers. He looked for a condom, which to your surprise he had a couple off in the coffee table of the living room, meaning this had been planned beforehand and you had no idea about this.

He aligned himself with your entrance and without a warning he thrusted into him. It took only a few thrusts for him to find a rhythm that had you moaning his name over and over. Marcus wasn't quite a loud one so you would only hear him whisper profanities or groan every now and then proving that he was liking the moment as much as you were.

He came seconds before you, and his own orgasm triggered your third one. You were both panting, Marcus flipped you over so you were now laying on top of him, you laid your head in his chest and heard how his heart started to slow down.

After you calmed down Marcus carried you to your shared bedroom and you drifted off to sleep quickly after, he didn't stay awake for much longer after either.

A/N
I think you might have noticed I changed my writing POV to a third person one, this allows me to be able to express what the other person is feeling in an easier way, I hope y'all like this a bit more!!