Callum Ilott - 258

A/N
I'm back writing again! Hope y'all like my one shots all the time hehe, and thanks for all the reads :)

Requested by: @LilyHeseltine123  💜

Can I call you?... I wanna hear your voice...

It had been a couple of months since Callum had come back to England, he had been working for the past 3 months in Maranello, Italy in the Ferrari Head Quarters as their development driver. You did miss him a lot but didn't know whether he would be coming back anytime soon. It was sad for you to see that you hadn't seen your boyfriend in 3 months and due to school you were unable to go see him in Italy and he wasn't able to come back home to England due to the workload he had. 

It wasn't easy for you to be in a long-distance relationship but you loved Callum so much that you weren't going to leave him because of that reason. You were holding on to the idea of being in the same city again for at least a few days because of how much you missed him. It wasn't easy for you to keep up with Mr, Ilott's busy schedule. 

You didn't know what to do anymore without him, but you also didn't want to tell Callum how you were feeling because you had no clue how would he react, though there was a possibility he would come back if he noticed how upset you were because of him not being around you for the past 3 months. 

After a few hours of thinking about what to do, and trying to figure out how you could be able to see Callum you just decided to ask him if he was able to phone you. It was a lot simpler to just call him, hear his voice, and just try to miss him slightly less, or if not convincing him to come back to England sometime soon.

Messages:

Y/N

Hey Cal

Callum

Hey darling, what's up?

Y/N

Not great, can I call you?

Callum

Sure sweetheart

You looked through your contacts until you found your boyfriend's phone number, he picked up the phone after a few rings and it was really refreshing to hear the sweetest man's voice, his British accent just reminding you that he was the loveliest guy in the world, with a hint of sexiness on it. 

"Hey darling, how are you?" Callum asked you. 

"Hey handsome, I'm alright. How are you though? How is everything going back in Maranello?" You asked him trying to evade the real feelings that were going through your mind and heart. 

"Honestly, it's been phenomenal. I'm extremely glad Ferrari gave me the opportunity to be here since  I got here, I do miss home every now and then because you're not here with me." Callum admitted even before I could say so myself. I was quite surprised that he felt the same way as I did because he had never mentioned anything like that and I thought that I was the only one who felt this way because he was so busy and was having fun. 

"Do you really feel that way babe?" I questioned not believing what he had just admitted to me a few moments before. 

"I really do my love, I miss you a lot." He reassured. 

"I miss you more, I have constantly been thinking about how we haven't seen each other in almost 3 months because you have been working in Italy. I know this is all you have always dreamed of Cal, well besides becoming a Formula 1 driver, but it is hard not to have you around and when we're still dating not being able to have you as my date to parties here in London. This isn't how relationships are supposed to work! I really really miss you more than words can explain." I admitted as well. 

"I'm really sorry I haven't been spending as much time with you recently, it hasn't been easy for me either being alone here in Italy but I promise we will see each other again soon." Callum reassured and just like that someone knocked on the door. 

"Open the door." Callum demanded through the phone. 

You made your way to the main door in your apartment and opened it. In the other side of the door was your lovely boyfriend Callum Ilott right in front of you with a gorgeous bouquet of red roses in hand. Your eyes lit up and your smile grew wide. It was amazing for you to see him again right in front of your house. 

Callum was finally back home and all you wanted was to jump yo his arms and be even happier together, and that's what you did. His warm embrace was all you wanted and needed in life, it was one of the loveliest moments ever. You were about to cry about the thought of having him back with you, the greeting after 3 month was quite the eventful one. 

Callum came back to the news that you and he would be together for the summer and that it would be amazing, You spent the rest of the day together trying to catch up with everything that had happened in the last 3 months and it a lovely moment for the two of you.