Charles Leclerc - 265

A/N

A couple of stressful weeks are incoming!! School's been a nightmare, hope y'all understand the lack of recent updates, I promise I'll be back to posting a lot more after finals!

Requested by: 

No! I'm not letting you go, it's too early to get out of bed!...

It was a Saturday morning and someone's phone started ringing, you groaned in annoyance because you knew that it was your boyfriend's phone that was making so much noise. You knew it was impossible that it was your phone because you always put left it on do not disturb mode at night. You didn't want to open your eyes because you knew it would make your tiredness go away and you wouldn't be able to go back to sleep afterward. 

Charles had gotten out of bed to take the call, you sighed and heard him start to speak in Italian which meant that it was probably someone from the Ferrari team back in Maranello calling to ask about something work-related. You hated that because it was his weekend off, and Charles didn't like to wait to get stuff Formula 1 related if he could do it at the moment. 

You turned around and tried to fall back asleep, when you were unable to do so, you waited for Charles to come back to bed. He walked into the room probably trying to stay quiet and allow you to sleep in. You saw him grab his laptop and you knew he was going to leave the room and start working at 7 am. 

"Charles." You said. 

"Yes, princess?" He asked. 

"You can't leave now, it's too early come back to bed." You demanded. He chuckled and sat beside you on the bed. You held his arm and pulled him back down to the bed, which he didn't mind, and made him lay back down. 

"I have to get some emails checked. Mattia Binotto said it's something important to check for next season." Charles whined, and tried to get up, even if it meant taking you with him. You obviously didn't like the idea of having to get out of bed so early in the weekend. 

"It's the weekend! You're not supposed to be working so early when it is not a race weekend, so stay here and sleep with me while we cuddle." You demanded once again and placed your leg around his waist to keep him closer. 

"Y/n, it really is important, I don't think I can't wait to look at it all now, if I don't check it now we're losing time to work on a car that's good enough to win the championship next year!" Charles explained, and you understood the thoughts behind what he had mentioned, but you wanted him to rest, he was always working so hard, that sometimes it was important for him to sit back and relax for a moment. 

"No! I'm not letting you go, it's too early to get out of bed! It's your weekend off, enjoy it. Everything will be fine if you check your emails tomorrow." You asked him to do so. He finally complied after a few minutes and started cuddling once again with you. He kissed your face every now and then until he finally kissed your lips. You enjoyed the feeling of his tongue inside your mouth and wished that every morning was like this, you two relaxed and lived calmly. 

You kissed Charles, but the moment that it all started to get heated up, and that you thought something could get even steamier than they already had. However, you didn't think through how Charles could manipulate you and manage to get out of bed. He continued to kiss you and flip you two over so you'd be the one on the bottom, then he proceeded to pull away and let go of you.  This annoyed you heavily because all you wanted was for him to stay in bed and not worry about Formula 1 for at least a couple more hours. 

"God, you really are impossible Charles! Hopefully one day you'll understand how lovely it is to be in bed without having any other worry in life at the time being." You wished, which caused him to laugh, which you only heard faintly, meaning he had gone into his office to continue working. This morning had just explained like most of them looked like when Charles didn't have a race to go to on a weekend. This frustrated you, but you had tried so many times that you had started to stop caring about that. You would just sigh, turn around, cover up with the blankets and go back to bed like any person in their right mind would. This allowed you to sleep in for a lot longer and carry a lot more energy than usual. 

The Monegasque kept working for a couple more hours until you woke up and started making breakfast for both, Charles was starving from being awake so long without taking a meal, and you were famished because, well you didn't have a reason, but you seriously needed some food in your stomach.