012. BATSHIT CRAZY

DAYLIGHT

DAYLIGHT

"YOU KISSED? I'M SORRY- WHAT", arielle shouted from my phone.

i was facetiming her at the moment to catch her up on everything that went down in the past week. i mean i'm also calling because i genuinely missed her, but i'm sure this was already a given. arielle was going ballistic, to say the least, about the kiss clay and i shared last night.

".. yeah, i mean it's not like i've had to reassure you several times now", i sarcastically stated, picking out an outfit for that day. "i'm sorry it's just i literally remember you telling me you despised him over a week ago and now you're tongue is down his throat", she smirked.

i flipped her off, "the dude told me he liked oreos and orange juice, can you blame me" she gave a confused look, "i thought he said that was a joke" "he was in fact kidding, i just didn't know this information and got a little carried away", i mumbled, taking a sip out of a random water bottle i had lying around.

she just stared at me in disbelief at my previous statement. "i called him a pathetic excuse of a human, big deal", i shrugged. "i will say, you've definitely said worse to people", she said, motioning jacob over who walked into frame. "hey rory! how's florida?", he asked giving me a smile after seeing it was me on the phone.

"hi jacob! it's great here", i answered, giving him a smile in return. "prepare yourself for what i'm about to say babe", ari said, facing jacob and grabbing his hands. he took a deep breath in and told her to continue. "rory and dream kissed"

he made a surprised face, "WHAT- THEY WHAT-" i laughed at his reaction while
ari continued on about clay, "yeah they even cuddled and fell asleep in her bed together" his eyes just kept going wider and wider, "you're kidding" she shook her head, "nope not at all" he looked at me in absolute shock.

"the same dude she-"

"that she went batshit crazy on? yeah"

"OH MY GOSH IT HAPPENED ONE TIME, WE'VE ALREADY BEEN OVER THIS"