021. HONEY, I'M HOME

DAYLIGHT

DAYLIGHT

today's the day. the one each one of us has been dreading. the day we all part ways. well, all of us besides me and my annoying twin brother, who unfortunately lives in the same state i do. i'm debating whether or not to lock him in the bathroom and have everyone leave without him.

oh right i'm kidding. only kidding. kinda. sorta. not really. moving on, since we had all woke up early and packed our belongings, we now had extra time to say our goodbyes. this obviously meant having one last dance party to the mamma mia soundtrack, which happened way too many times. oh i forgot to mention, drista was also here. she even brought tissues. very smart move.

"okay i'm definitely not gonna miss sapnap and dream's stupid pranks", i stated, plopping down on the couch. "i'm still pissed about the two of you saying the toilet was smoking", george added on, sitting next to me. the two boys just cackled, not caring one bit about how their mischievous plans affected us dearly. "you gotta admit it was pretty funny", clay shrugged.

the brunette beside me gave him a glare. "not funny didn't laugh", i muttered. "it's better than rory and george's spontaneous hair dyeing sessions", my brother argued. "what? y'all know about that", george asked. i gave him an 'are you stupid?' look. "motherfucker, i'm literally blonde, how would they not notice?"

george shrugged, "i don't know we only did it last night and i thought highlights were the ones you could barely see" "okay but who else figured out it was rory behind the whole goldfish scheme", clay asked. i looked over at drista, "what if i told you, i had a little help" george and sapnap both gasped.

"YOU TWO WERE THE ONES PUTTING GOLDFISH IN OUR SHOES? WHAT THE HELL", my brother yelled. at this point, drista and i were on the floor, holding onto each other and wheezing. george smacked my brother, "I KNEW IT, WHAT DID I TELL YOU SAPNAP"

after he said this, clay's phone alarm went off. the room fell silent. "guys come on, it's time to leave for the airport", my brother whispered with a frown on his face. "my mom's here to pick me up so i'll be saying my goodbyes now", drista said, going to give sapnap and george a hug.

"you guys are both idiots, but i tolerate you a little bit", drista said. george laughed, "i think that's the nicest thing you've ever said to us" she started moving over to me and the boys headed outside to give us some privacy. "hi big sister", she flashed me a sad smile.

i wrapped my arms around her tightly and started tearing up, "hi little sister" i heard her sniffle. "i'm gonna miss you so much", she mumbled. i felt tears stream down my face and i hugged her tighter. "don't worry, i'll be back, i promise. we can facetime and i'll come visit, alright?", i responded.

she gave me a nod, "alright" "and take care of your brother for me while i'm gone, we all know my absence will be hard on him", i whispered so only she could hear. she snickered, "yeah we all now he'll be in a mood for the next couple weeks" "yeah definitely", i agreed.