016. SHIRLEY TEMPLE

DAYLIGHT

DAYLIGHT

disclaimer : slightly mature scenes ahead !

it had been a couple days since our big fight and things with the four of us were now mostly normal. no one was upset with anyone and the tension had vanished.

clay made reservations for tonight to celebrate mine and sapnap's birthday. our birthday was actually tomorrow, but we all mutually agreed to do it tonight and have a chill day at home tomorrow. i was currently getting ready for tonight since we were leaving to the restaurant in less than 20 minutes. my hair was straightened, my makeup was done, and i had just painted my nails black.

i was now slipping on the dress i had brought with me. it was an emerald green satin dress with a slit on the side. arielle had teasingly said to put it in my suitcase courtesy of clay, but since it fit me perfectly, i listened.

i had just finished putting my heels on when i heard a knock at my bedroom door. "come in!", i shouted, moving over to the mirror to fix my hair. my door opened and george came in with a suit and untied tie, gasping. he quickly shut the door, "rory, you look amazing! dream's gonna lose his shit"

i grinned, "thank you! here let me fix your tie" i tied it quickly, while he rambled on about he definitely knew how to do it himself. "RORY! GOGY! HURRY UP, WE'RE LEAVING IN 2 MINUTES WITH OR WITHOUT YOU", my brother yelled from another room.

i rolled my eyes, grabbing my phone and purse. george had already left my bedroom and was standing with my brother by the front door. clay and sapnap both were in fancy suits as well and surprisingly, they both actually had their ties done.

my eyes locked with the dirty blonde at the other end of the room and i swear i saw a blush spread across his cheeks. i smiled at him and walked over. "aurora", he whispered, wrapping an arm around my waist. "clay", i said in the exact same hushed tone. "gross", my brother muttered, dragging george with him to the car.

i just flipped them both off. "you're so beautiful", clay said, focusing on my appearance. it was like he was in some sort of trance. i felt my cheeks get hot and gave him a shy smile, "thank you" he tucked a hair behind my ear and softly kissed my cheek.

"we're matching", i said, comparing my green dress to his green tie. how had i not noticed this before? "odd", i muttered whilst he just shrugged in return. he grew silent but after a minute spoke up. "i don't know what you are and aren't comfortable with yet after the whole fight, but i just really want to kiss you right now" i laughed, "i mean you've already kissed my cheek"

he shook his head, "that's different" i then grabbed his face, pulling him in for a kiss. he kissed back, pulling me close to him. my hands moved to his hair, giving it a slight tug and he groaned. our lips moved together in sync and we stayed like this until hearing a car horn.