two

ting ting kling

The door chimes went against each other as I push open the back door into the restaurant. I made my way to the back room and set down my sling purse onto the Table before putting it into my locker.

I could hear the muffled noises coming from the front of the restaurant. Jordan was not kidding when he said we had a full house today. Just then , the door opened revealing Yuree - our sous chef dripping in sweat.

" Ah Y/N ! Hurry get your apron on , we need all hands on deck today. " He says and went back to work. I took one of the aprons from the rack and put it over my head and tied the strings around my waist. I looked in the mirror and gave out a deep confident sigh.

" Let's do this. " You say to yourself.

You walk out of the back room and head to the kitchen. You took one order notepad from the table and quickly grabbed a pen. You leaned back onto the front kitchen door and took a deep breath.

" You can do it , Go ! " The Head Chef cheered me on. They knew i'm not good with large crowds which is ironic since i'm a waitress. I wouldn't say i have severe anxiety but i do get nervous and faint around large groups of people. I pushed the kitchen door open and started working.

" Y/N , take these out to table 9. " Yuree commanded me and I took the plates.

" Enjoy your meal. " I say as i delivered the food to table 9. See , that wasn't so bad. I continued on for the rest of that evening. Waiting tables and delivering customers orders.

-
I took a glance at the watch hanging over the kitchen door.

7:05 PM

" I won't make it to the game i guess." I say plopping down on the bar stool.

" What game ? " I hear Jordan asks as he wipes down and clears table 16. The restaurant was almost cleared now , it's only left with the VIP guests in their private rooms but no one out in the ballroom.

" Oh , it's nothing , i just promised a friend I would play online games with her at 8 pm. " I replied , wiping the sweat off my forehead.

" Wow , there's a schedule to play games now ? " says Blanca , a fellow waitress. We all gave out a little laugh.

" She's a streamer. She invited me to play. "

" Then go. We'll cover your shift. Don't worry about it. " Jordan suggests and Blanca and a few other waitresses agreed.

" No , it's okay. I'll play some other time. " I smiled and got off the bar stool. Blanca places a hand on mine.

" Y/N , go. You've been working way too hard these past few weeks. Take the break. Have some fun. You deserved it." I contemplated on wether i should but they convinced me to go. They hailed down a cab for me and I reached home just in time.

-

I put on my headphones and joined a separate chat with Rae.

" Oh hi Y/N !! So we're playing a few mods of Among Us , i'll send you the link right now so you can download them. " She says and i saw a notification pop up on discord with said link. I clicked and downloaded it.

" Done. "

" You sound nervous. You okay ? " She asks.

" Yeah i am , just a little anxious. Are you streaming right now ? " I ask in return.

" No , not yet , it's still my intro screen. I'm going to invite you to the Among Us server and lobby. Did you get the invite and the code ? " I accepted the invite and entered the code and there my character was. I joined the voice call and heard all of them talking.

" Hello guys !! So I want to introduce someone new , She's a little shy so be nice." Rae started.

" What do you mean ? we are nice , Rae. Are you saying we're not ? " A male voice speaks which i recognize to be Toast. They all laugh and it was finally my turn to speak.

" oh , uhm , hello.. i'm Y/N. " you introduced yourself , softly. Almost immediately you hear a bunch of voices speaking at the same time over one another.

" hEllo- "

" yo- "

" hi !- "

" how ya doin- "

You were generally a quiet person so you were taken aback by the volume this lobby had. They introduced themselves , until it was one last person left.

" oh h-hello , i'm sykkuno. " he spoke.

and that's how it all started.

_

A/N : Can i just say , Sykkuno is so adorable. He seems like a genuine good person and it sucks his chat is toxic at times.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter , loves <3