three

" nice to meet all of you. " i said cheerful smiling to myself.

The game started and I saw ' IMPOSTER' show up on screen in red. My partner ? Corpse. I wouldn't say i'm new to the game but I didn't play much of it so i didn't really know how i was gonna play this. Reason being - i've never played with Corpse.

We had proximity chat on so i made a beeline to corpse and followed him. I didn't know how he would usually plan his plays but I was open to anything. My character followed Corpse into Security. Skeld was a pretty small map compared to Airship so there really wasn't much places to hide. I closed the door of security and push my spacebar to talk.

" Hello Corpse " I said using my demon voice changer.

" Oh lord ! What was that ? You scared me. " He said , exhaling deeply before letting out a light chuckle.

" Oh i'm sorry ! " I apologize , turning my voice changer off.

" Oh don't worry about it , it sounded horrifying but i LOVE it."

" Well i'm glad you liked it. Now , should we turn off lights and double kill in electrical ? " I suggested. He gasps.

" Oh i like that. Let's do it. " His deep voice cheered. I proceeded to turn the lights off and we both stepped into the vent and vented into electrical.

I immediately sliced Sykkuno in half and Corpse proceeded to kill Leslie. We ran back into the vent and vented to Medbay.

" Corpse- " I couldn't finish my sentence , we just started laughing.

" Yoooo , that was good ! " He says , laughing in between. Not long after , the bodies were reported. I was super nervous. Do i use Corpse as my alibi ?

" Alright , Toast , Where was this body ? " I hear Rae ask.

" You mean bodies. This was a double kill in electrical. " Toast informed and they all gasp.

" Well , it couldn't have been Y/N cause we medbay scanned. " Corpse stated. I let out a really deep sigh. My god , Corpse , thank you.

" Hmm , well i'm sus of Wendy. " Jack spoke.

" Wait Jack , why are you sus of Wendy ? " Rae questioned.

" Because she did a common task that isn't on for this round. SHE DID SWIPE CARD LADIES AND GENTS. "

" Well , that's unfortunate Wendy. " I say , laughing. Corpse knowing damn well it was not Wendy , laughs along with me. Wendy defended herself with a passion but at last she was voted out. That made it easier , 3 more kills and we win.

Corpse and I walked hand in hand to Navigation. Faking a bunch of tasks along the way.

" We have to double kill so that Jack will be sussed out. " I say , faking shields.

" Sounds like a plan. I like the way you play , Y/N ! " He complimented me and I thanked him. We then skipped around the map , with our blood stained knives , hunting for our victims. I saw Tina and Poki together and well let's say they're missing the top half of themselves. Corpse then self reported the bodies.

" Oh my god. " I said , faking a shock.

" Double kill at Weapons , I sus Jack hard right now. "

" Yeah me too because he said it was Wendy but there was a double kill. " I contributed.

" Hm , that's true but it could be a big brain play by Corpse and Y/N. They've been together a lot this round. " Toast pointed out.

" I can tell you all the tasks i've done. I have a photographic memory Toast. " I said confidently.

" Okay go ahead. "

" Alright. So at the start of the game i believe i followed Corpse from Cafeteria all the way to Security. We were on cams for awhile and then i nudged Corpse to follow me to Medbay because i had Medscan and while i was scanning the lights was called but Corpse and I stayed in Medbay to finish his scan. Then not long after sykkuno's and leslies bodies were reported if i'm not wrong. " I don't know how i did that but they believed me.

" That was so detailed what the heck." Rae laughed.

" hold on a second- " Toast said in disbelief before laughing.

" Mega brain right there ! " Jack exclaimed excited and in shock.

" I'm 100% sure it's not Y/N now. " Rae said and the whole lobby bursts out laughing.

" Y/N , I- i'm utterly in shock on how much you remember. That's awesome ! " Corpse cheered.

" You know what , Y/ N ? Whoever you ask me to vote , i'll follow. " Toast said , i could feel him smiling.

" Wait really ?? " I questioned.

" Yeah ! Whoever you want Y/N. " Rae joined in.

" Okay. Jack. " I said and there was a moment of silence before the sound of people voting.

CORPSE has voted

Toast has voted

" Woah wait- GUYS !! " Jack tried defending himself.

Spedicey has voted

Valkyrae has voted

Y/N has voted

4 votes for Spedicey

1 vote for Y/N

Spedicey has been ejected.

The Victory screen flashed up on screen and I could hear Corpse laughing.

" LETS GO Y/N !!! " Corpse screamed in Victory.

" Oh mY GOD NO WAY " Rae exclaimed in defeat.

" I can't believe it i- " Tina says sounding distraught.

" That's was SO good. " Corpse says as he laughs some more.

" Listen I- " I couldn't finish my sentence , i was outright laughing like a maniac. The lobby was filled with everyone talking over each other and not believing they were played by a new comer.

" Y/N i- who the heck are you ?? That was insane ! " I hear Poki say and Sykkuno laughing.

" I'm a bad bitch baby , let's go !!! " I was so pumped and i thoroughly enjoyed myself. After i said that , i could hear all of them hyping me up and for the rest of that night we played Among Us together. Rae was right , they are a fun bunch.

It was then that i sat back into my chair and my lips danced into a smile. I haven't been this happy in a long while.