Purvi and Sachin meet

Purvi was sweating badly and she went to wah room and cleared her face and went outside and saw Kavin watching ipl match of rcb. RCB was his favourite team. Purvi went near him and hugged him and kissed on his cheek and ran away.

Kavin POV: I was watching my fav match of rcb but suddenly someone came and blindfolded me with her hands. I knew it was pari but she kissed me on cheek and I was dumbstruck. It made me lost and I went to her room and saw her lying in her bed and lost in thoughts. She was pretending to read a book but I knew her she always read book when she is lost in her thoughts. I cleared my throat and she came back from her dreamland.

Purvi came back from the thoughts and looked at Kavin. Kavin came near her.
Kavin: Ajj pari ko kuch zyada pyar aa raha hai mujhpe.
Purvi blushed but she also did not know why she was getting bad thoughts about something big is going to happen. Then Kavin started kissing her on the lips, eyes, jawline cheek, neck and Purvi lost her control and both spent a night with each other.
Next day
Purvi , Kavin, vivek and Tasha were going to the Cid headquarters to invite all of them for the engagement which has to be taken place by tomorrow.
(All were entering when purvi's phone rang. So she excused herself and went to a corner to attend it. While Kavin and vivesha went inside. All were sitting and talking while Kavin cleared his throat to grab attention. All looked towards them and hugged them. All were happy to see him back.)
Abhijeet: Kaisa hai tu Kavin? Transfer lekar aaya hai kya. Tujhe ham sab ne itna miss kiya aur tu vivek tu bhi iske saath hi chala gaya. Kya yeh hi tera dost tha ham nahi?
Daya: Haan aur kya tum ek baar milne bhi nahi aaye. Ab kyun aa rahe ho. Jao yahan se.
Kavek(Kavin+ vivek) held their ears and muttered sorry while Tasha was laughing at their cute antics.
Freddy: Tum toh abhi bhi bacche hi ho yaar. Itni cute tarah se maafi mangoge toh maaf karna padega na.
Kavek were like yaay.
Then everyone saw Tasha and said yeh koun hai.
Vivek: Yeh meri fiance hai. Aur hum yahan isi ke baare mein baat karne aaye hain.
They forwarded their engagement cards and everyone were shocked+ happy.
Dushyant: Tum dono ne move on kar liya. I am so happy. Waise tere fiance kahan hai. Bahut busy hai kya.
Kavin: Woh bahar call attend kar rahi hai. Waise wo kafi achi hai aur kafi beautiful bhi tum sabhi ko bahut jalan hogi.
Tasha: Haan hamari pari hai hi aisi.
Outside
Purvi was moving inside. When a man by mistake pushed her. She was about to fall and was saved by the man. He was shocked to see her.
Man: Tum. Tum zinda ho
The man was........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.  Will tell u next update. Run ur minds and guess.
Bye