Purvi knows the truth

Sorry guys!! I am super late but I was not getting any idea how to continue it. I am really sorry.
After Purvi has been discharged she has been living with Sachin where she used to live before falling into the ocean. Kajal was even living there with an excuse of taking care of Purvi.  
Purvi has talked to Sachin many times about their marriage but he just answer her to wait for the right time. Now Sachin and Kajal were in beurau and Purvi decided to clean Sachin's room as she used to do before.
Purvi went to his room and started cleaning it. Purvi was cleaning his cupboard when a album fell down.
Purvi: Sachin still don't clean his things. Who keeps a album behind the clothes. Which album is this?? She turned the album and saw the date 📅. It was six months ago. Oh this album is six months old. It will help me in remembering what happened in these six months. She opened the album. It was pictures of all the team. Then she saw a picture which made her astonished. Whole world slept beneath her feet.
This was picture of sajal marriage.
Purvi: What Sachin got married to Kajal six months ago. Where was I? How I couldn't stop this marriage? Why did Sachin cheat me? What happened in these six months?? What?? This maybe a mission but she remembered how she saw sajal very close to each other.
Flashback
1) Purvi was passing Sachin's room where she saw sajal kissing each other. She thought it to be an illusion and left from there.
2) Purvi went on the terrace for fresh air where she saw sajal standing hand in hand and talking to each other. She even ignored it.
3) Purvi asked Sachin about getting married. Both sajal started sweating 🥵.
Flashback end
Purvi: I should have understood. Sachin is cheating on me. Now I can't be here. My whole life is ruined. I hate u Sachin and Kajal. I don't have any right to live. I will die and reason will be u. She wrote a letter and left the house. She went near the sea from where she fell and started walking towards it and she jumped inside.

BOOM
Bye bye
Will Purvi be saved?
Is history repeating itself?
Will Purvi remember anything?
Keep reading to find out.

Happy reading