What will Kavin do?

Kavin: Mujhe pata hai. Maybe she has forgotten me. But I am still their in her heart. I have to just make her remember everything and cure her with love. And I can do anything for this. Firstly I have to start again from friendship but It will be difficult to befriend your love. But I have to do this for my pari.
Kavin POV: After talking to Sachin. I went inside purvi's room and saw her talking with her besties. But as soon as she saw me. She asked shreya who is he? It hurted me in my heart but I have to be strong. Shreya stared at me and asking me through eyes what should I tell her. I tell her to introduce as a senior officer. Yes, I have joined cid mumbai after pari permitted me that night but now I regret it as mumbai has snatched my pari from me. But I will bring her back.
Shreya: Pari. He is senior inspector Kavin and he has just joined cid mumbai and is a new officer.
Purvi listened attentively as she has been told that she had an accident and has suffered from short term memory loss and has forgotten her life of about 6 months.
Purvi: Hello sir.
Kavin: Purvi don't call me sir. I know you have forgotten but u and I were best friends and we're very close. U can call me Kavin off-duty.
Purvi: Okay Kavin.
As she spoke Kavin some memories flashed in her mind but she ignored it.
And u can call me pari.
Sorry for short update
Will update soon
Happy reading