Purvi meets Sachin (Part-2)

Boy: Tum........ Zinda ho.
(The boy was none other than Sachin)
Purvi: Ofcourse main zinda hoon. Now leave me.
(She pushed him and went inside. Some memories were flashing in her mind. As soon as she entered shreya saw her and ran towards her and hugged her.)
Shreya: Pari. Tu theek hai. Kahan thi tu?
(All were shocked to see Purvi while Kavin and vivesha were shocked to see how they know each other. Suddenly all memories started flashing in her mind and she felt dizzy and fainted and about to fall when Sachin held her. He was crying.)
Sachin: Pari........... What happened?
(Kavin was shocked but he composed himself and ran towards Purvi and lifted her in bridal style and signalled vivek to take out car and ran outside and all followed them. Kavin took her to hospital and doctor started checking her and asked Kavin about her past incidents. So Kavin told everything how he found her and told she has lost her memory. Soon the doctor left.)
(Sachin received a call from Kajal and told her to come to hospital. As soon as she reached Sachin told her about Purvi and her past. Kajal was happy for her friend but somewhere in the heart she was unhappy as she didn't want to loose Sachin.)
Kavin: App sab pari ko kaise jaante ho?
Abhijeet: Pari yahan Cid mumbai mein kaam karte thi and told all about and even her relationship with Sachin and her accident.
(Kavin was just numb. He was expressionless as he was not understanding what to do. How to react. Suddenly doctor came and asked about her family.)
Kavin: Main uska fiancee hoon. Tell me.
Doctor: I think we have a good news that she has remembered everything and they can go and meet her.
(Everyone entered but Sachin and Kavin were standing in the corner not knowing what to do.)
Shreya went near Purvi and hugged her.
Shreya: Pari...
Purvi: Shri..... I am sorry. I forgot u. How can I. I am sorry.
Shreya: Shhh... Don't cry. I know. But I am not angry. It's not ur fault. I missed u.
Purvi: I missed u too.
Kajal: Awwwww. No one missed me.
Purvi: Kaju..... She asked her to come forward and hugged her. I missed u too.
Kajal: My baby..... I also missed u.
Abhijeet and daya: Ham bhi hain.
Purvi: Bhai........ She opened her arms and made face like a small kid. They laughed at her antiques. Kavin was also seeing this and was surprised to see this side of her pari. Abhijeet and daya hugged her and said that they missed her too and then she noticed vermillion and nuptial chain on Kajal.
Purvi: Kaju.. U got married. Who is my jiju.
Kajal: Pari... Take rest. We will talk about this later.
Purvi: What kaju... Tell me na. She made a cute face and not willingly Kajal told her about her marriage with Sachin.
She was unable to react. She waved her hand to come inside. As Kavin and Sachin were standing near each other both came near Purvi. Purvi was about hug Kavin but Sachin hugged. This made Kavin insecure. He was about to go but Purvi held his wrist and indicated him to sit next to her. Here sachin was crying hugging Purvi. He was happy getting her pari back as she was her best friend before girlfriend but Kajal misunderstood this and was heartbroken.
Kajal: Pari... I know you are angry on me for marrying Sachin. U can choose him as he loves u a lot. Sachin looked at her in disbelief.
Kavin: Yes pari. U can choose him.
(All were saying this. Then pari shouted...
Purvi: It's my life. I will make my own decision. I have made it. I choose...
.
.
.
.

.
...
.
.
End.
Wait for another update to know pari choice. Bye bye