How You Meet

Adam - You were in gym class when a dodgeball hit you in the back of the head. "Ooh, I'm so sorry! Are you OK?" You turned around to see a cute brunette boy running over to you. "I'm fine," you said, "what's your name?" "Adam Davenport." "I'm (Y/N)."

Bree - You were walking through the halls when you saw a new girl drop her books. You ran over to pick them up, and she started squealing wildly. "OK, that's a bit weird," you thought. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm Bree!" "I'm (Y/N). What's your next class?" "Chemistry!" "Me too."

Chase - You were in your algebra class when the teacher introduced a new student. "Class, this is Chase. Chase, go sit next to (Y/N), please." You raised your hand so he knew where to go. He came over and sat down. "I like your shirt," he said, which read, "I was reading a book on helium. I couldn't put it down." "Thanks," you replied, tucking your hair back.

Leo - You and Leo had been friends since you were babies. Your moms had been in a pregnancy yoga class together, and hit it right off. Once you hit high school, you and Leo had both stayed in the "nerdy" crowd. You two had always been best friends, but lately, you were questioning if you wanted something other than friendship.