First Kiss

Adam - After a particularly dangerous mission, Adam came home to find you anxiously waiting by the cyberdesk. You ran over to him, wrapped your arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply. "Don't EVER do that to me again, understand?" you said with tears in your eyes. Hours after you had gone home, he was still spaced out, replaying the kiss in his head.

Bree - A week after your first date, Bree came up to you in the hallway. "How's my princess?", you asked, putting away your books. "I'm great," she responded,  grabbing your face to kiss you, "but now I'm better!" she said sing-songy, walking away giggling.

Chase - You and Chase were watching a horror movie, and you kept burying your head in his chest every time there was a jump scare. Near the end of the movie, you looked up from his chest, and he hooked his finger under your chin, bringing you up to face him. "Can I kiss you?" he asked. "Yes," you whispered back. You leaned in and shared a sweet, gentle kiss.

Leo - It was your first date, and at the end of the movie, you were laughing as you always did. You looked over at him and said, "You know, since you asked me out, I think I should do this part," then pulled him in for a kiss. When you pulled back, he looked shocked, the brought you in for another kiss.