Nightmares

Adam: Both you and Adam have nightmares about when you got kidnapped by Douglas and Marcus. You dream about the Lab Rats being controlled by the Triton App, and he dreams about Marcus killing instead of hurting you. They don't happen very often, but when they do, they're intense and both of you will usually wake up sweating. When you have the nightmare, Adam will hold you close and you'll listen to his heartbeat. When Adam has the nightmare, you'll throw on an episode of Friends and laugh together.

Bree: Bree has nightmares about when you got hurt in the particle collider mission. She dreams that Mr. Davenport wasn't able to save you, even with bionics, and usually wakes up with tears in her eyes. Usually, she'll try not to wake you up, and she'll take a couple laps around the world to distract herself. You're usually up when she's back, though, and you ask her to imitate different people with her vocal manipulation. It distracts her, and seeing you laugh makes her happy.

Chase: You have nightmares about Sebastian and the bionic rebellion. They're usually about what would have happened if you hadn't been able to heal Chase, but sometimes it's just that one moment where Sebastian placed his hand on your face. When it's the latter, you'll wake up curled in a ball. Chase always notices (he's a very light sleeper), and he'll comfort you by just holding you and kissing your forehead until you fall back asleep. Chase has nightmares about Krane kidnapping you, and they usually involve the Triton App. Because of his bionic intelligence and computer-like brain, the dreams seem very real. He wakes up terrified, and frantically makes sure you're next to him. You always wake up and put him back to sleep by running your hands through his hair.

Leo: You have nightmares about when Leo's arm got crushed. It's always the same: the beam falls on Leo's chest instead of his arm, and you lose your best friend and soulmate. You almost always wake up screaming for Leo, and he talks you back down by retelling you stories from when he was really young (or that you weren't there for).