Meeting Spike/Spikette

Adam - When Kate turned into Spikette, you were standing in the training area, and you saw her throw Adam. You ran out and yelled to Chase, "What just happened?!" He looked at you sheepishly and replied, "I may have activated her Commando App, and now she's Spikette." You grabbed him by the collar and growled, "Fix. It. Now." before running over to Adam.

Bree - You came from your dorm to see Bree growling at Douglas. "Um, is she good?" you asked, and Douglas replied happily, "I gave her the Commando App! Say hello to Spikerella!" When he noticed you glaring at him, he explained, "Kate has the Commando App, but Spike won't fight a girl, so we needed a girl." You sighed. "Fine, but I better get my princess back."

Chase - When Chase's Commando App was first activated at school, you were really confused until Leo pulled you aside and explained. Spike seemed to take a liking to you, and as you walked the hallways, he had his arm around you protectively, glaring at anyone who looked your way. When he changed back to Chase, you hurriedly assured him that you were fine, and Spike hadn't hurt you.

Leo - You weren't at school the first time Spike appeared, but you heard about him. During the talent show, you saw Leo over to the side and walked over to him. "What are you doing?" you asked, seeing the device in his hands. "Messing with Chase's bionics, so he knows that no one takes my spot." You suddenly heard, "You wanna watch me move that chair with my head?" You looked at Leo. "Uhhhh, (Y/N), meet Spike?" "I'm not getting involved in this" you replied, and walked away rolling your eyes.