Body Swap

Adam: You woke up in your capsule, and looked over to see Chase next to you. Wait....what is Chase doing here?!!!  And why am I in a capsule?!!!! You ran out and looked in the mirror to see Adam's face. "Shit," you said, "this can't be good." You ran to your bedroom to see your boyfriend freaking out. "Why am I in your body Y/N?!!!!!! What is happening?!!" You both ran to Mr. Davenport, who checked out Adam's capsule and concluded that it had glitched, switching Adam's mind with the person he last interacted with. (I do not know if this would actually be a thing, but fantasy science lol) It took about half an hour to fix them, and you took advantage of that by using Adam's bionics as much as you could. Adam might be in some trouble with Chase later, but hey, that's his problem now.

Bree: Leo decided he was going to prank you and Bree, so he took a body swapping chemical that Chase and Douglas had created and put it in yours and Bree's drinks. You both passed out and when you woke up, you got up so fast you almost super-speeded into a wall. "Baby, are you okay?!"You looked up to see Bree almost to the ceiling. "I'm fine," you replied, "but I'm more worried about you, princess." You yelled for Chase, and he ran in. "What the hell is going on?! LEO!!!!!" Leo ran by the door. "Haha losers, you just got PRANKED!" Chase glared at him and said, "I'll deal with you later. Luckily, I figured you'd do something like this, so I also made an antidote." He used his molecular kinesis to give the antidote to Bree, and you both drank it. When you woke up again, you were back in the right bodies.

Chase: You had been working with Chase on this new chemical, and Adam had been bothering you two the whole time. He ended up knocking over the chemical onto you two, and when you woke up, you tried to freeze Adam's feet to the ground, but he was gone, and Chase's laser bow came out instead. "ADAM!" you yelled. Wow, it's so weird talking in Chase's voice. He poked his head in. "Yes?" he said weakly. "I suggest you run," you growled as the Commando App flashed across your sight. "Because Spike isn't happy!" Adam ran with you chasing after him, and Chase grabbed the antidote you had made. When he got to you and Adam, you had Adam pinned on the ground with his arms behind his back. "Y/N," Chase said softly, "come here." You looked him up and down, smirked, and said, "You know, love, we could have some fun with this." Chase, looking slightly terrified, backed up against a wall, and once you got close enough, injected you and himself with the antidote. When you woke up, you ran over to him. "Chase, I didn't hurt you, did I?" He stood up and replied, "No, beautiful, don't worry, although I can now see how Spike's flirting is.....less than ideal." You both laughed and walked off to lunch.

Leo: Chase and Douglas needed someone to test their new invention on, and as a way to mess with you, Leo volunteered the two of you. He offered you a cup of coffee, and the next thing you knew, you were waking up next to yourself. "WHAT THE HELL!!!!" you screamed. "Hey, babe!" Leo said cheerily. "Leo Francis Dooley," you growled, "I am 10 seconds away from feeding you to the sharks if you don't explain what's happening RIGHT NOW!" Leo gave you an evil smirk, which was really weird to see on your own face, and said, "Well, you see, Chase and Douglas made a body swapping chemical, and because I love messing with you, I volunteered us to test it out!" You pinched the bridge of your nose and said, "Do you at least know how to switch us back?" Leo nodded, and ran to grab the antidote. After you switched back, you chased him around the island for hours.