where everything begins

//tw//swearing, drug use, eating disorder, a tad bit of smut

(Toby's pov)
Toby... Toby.... *slap* TOBY WAKE UP DUMB BITCH!
"Hmmm what do u want Trisha." I asked in a calm voice.

Whos Trisha? well shes my room mate she sucks ass.

"Well take your meds and get ready we have school."
She stated. "Fine." I said yawning. I put on a black hoodie it hade a whit dinosaur on it.

(Trisha's pov)
I was eating toast when toby walked in he was wearing a dinosaur hoodie and some jeans. I asked him if he wanted anything to eat he said no as always. I hadn't seen him eat in a while. It was concerning to say the least but I knew to keep quiet.

My mom walked in and told us to get to the bus or were going to be late. I sat in the middle next to my best friend kai he was a shy but charming boy. While toby sat in the back. We soon stopped to pick up this other group of kids when I new one was there. He sat right next to toby. Toby always sat by himself he didn't like talking so he was pretty much mute to most the school only some people hear him.

I looked in my backpack and saw a note? I opened it. It was from mom she said to keep Toby from doing drugs and out of trouble. He did have a problem with drugs I will admit that. It was clear if you looked at him his boney figure if you seen him shirtless you can see his ribs and spine so he mostly wears hoodies. We arrived at school i hated this getto ass place.

(Tobys pov)
I hate it here and this new kid tried talking to me I gave him a chance his name is ace he moved here from Canada I heard it was nice there from him but his dad had to move for a job. He just kept talking my ears off but I will admit he's voice was calming and sweet. I wanted to hear him moan my name so ba- no toby thats bad you just meat him but he's was so nice to his jaw line all they way to his slim figure.

He was on my mind all class into miss bitch berry told me that im missing 29 assignments like I didn't know. Anyways after school I started talking to ace he was a gentle giant he can't ever hurt a fly. I got home "hey this is my stop hope I see you around tomorrow." I said in my quiet cracky voice. "Bye! Oh wait whats your name" he asked. "Toby."

I got home and crashed in my room I locked the door and started to fall asleep. 1. 2. 3. "Hmm" I looked around it was a bleach it looked like the one in my game gta I'm familiar with this place I live here in California someone grabbed my hand and picked me up it was ace....? We walked to my house there was a note on the counter I didn't get to read it but I saw it was from mom and Trisha. He placed me on my bed and kissed down my neck and started unbuttoning my button up an-.

(Moms pov)
"Wake up me a trish are going to run around town to fix your truck." I said he just told me to fuck off. I left and saw I was low on gas I stopped by a licker store and got gas and 2 coffees for me and trish. And we were off.

(Toby's pov)
Dammit I hate hormones I have a boner. "fuck." I said then I remember the "dream" I looked around and grabbed Vasiln
I started jacking off to him why do I like him will I look like a creep if he'd figured out what if he doesn't like me? I grabbed my computer and search xxx.videos.com I started jecking off to the porn but my thoughts when back to him. I felt me reaching my climax just a few more seconds and.... "FUCKKKK!" There is goes I really needed a shower

I got up and turned it on the coldest setting. I really like cold showers for some reason after the shower i cleaned my hair blow dried it and put one a plain white hood and basket ball shorts. I went out to eat something I haven't ate shit in 5 days I already passed out yesterday.

(3 hours later)

I heard the door open and there was trish and mom unpacking bags. I went to sleep again. This time I was alone "no no no!" I shouted I knew what was going to happen. I ran far into I was home....? No this isn't it? I walked in to see my mom crying and trish comforting her and a picture of me everything was faded into I was at a funeral....? I looked at the picture it was me behind those getto ass clouds with a goat carved into a dark oak case.

Was I dead? A dark chuckling was behind me. It sent shivers down my spine. In a glitchy voice I heard "remember the drugs I thought you learned not to take them." I sighed and just sat by a tree watching my own funeral thinking if I was dead or not.

I woke up. ew.

Anyways I got up and used the restroom, brushed my teeth, and shaved my face hair to look decent.

Authors note
Hey got bored and made this so yeah injoy and I hope your having a good day :)

(957 words)