Dammit gay panics

Warning on first chapter and theres smut

(Aces pov)
Fuck this kid or toby i can't stop thinking about him. I got ready for school. Why can't I stop thinking of him im a Christian being gay is wrong right...? Yeah it is why am I even questioning it.

I got on the bus and sat next to toby the size difference was amazing and im just realizing this. I'm like 6'2 and he's only like 5'4. The bus ride was just us laughing at random vines from years ago.

Once we got to school he had the same class as me so we just decided to sit in the back so we don't get in trouble for being on our phones. But he tried showing me something and he rested his hands on my inner thigh God not now. I thought

"Mr wind can I use the restroom!" I asked he said yes thankfully.
Then of course toby asked to the teacher agreed because toby said he'd show me were it was since I'm new.

(Toby's pov)
I was horny of course I was why wouldn't I be so we went to the bathrooms *click* thats when my stomach dropped the door was locked.

"Hahe oh bubs im horny." He pinned me down there was no escaping not like I was going to even try. He then asked for consent? I obviously agree not knowing what in getting myself into.

He pushed me on my knees roughly and unbuttoned his pants. i knew what he wanted so I was going to give him it. His dick was bigger then most boys in my school he had a 10 inch freakish if you think about it the average is 7 or 8 inches. i put my mouth around the tip and started moving up and down.

(Aces pov)
I groaned at the sudden warmth around my dick. I gripped his blonde fluffy hair witch made him moan. I wanted to see how much he could take so I pushed him all the way down he gaged a little. He kept going and going fuck he was good I started to feel my climax building up. "F-FuCk im going to cum!" I said. When he stopped?

He pulled down his jeans and boxers and whispered in my ear. "I want you to brake me." I took his hips he only had a 7 inch dick but I didn't car he was a bottom anyways I didn't give him a warning when I pushed him all the way down. He screamed loudly.

I wanted to have fun so I didn't give him time to get use to it I just started going at it hes moans and screams kept my going it was like music. I felt like I was going to cum. "H-hey baby I'm gonna cum."  I said then it happened he screamed we sat there for a moment.

I pulled out and placed him on the counter I watched the cum leak out of him. "Want me to finish you off." I said he just nodded so I got on my knees and gave him head into he came. He asked if we're official or if it was just a hook up. I just left.

Authors note
Hey a short chapter this one was just smexy time but just some info about the charters injoy

Toby:
Sagittarius
16
Blonde with brown eyes
Loves goats

Ace:
Scorpio
16
Black hair with gray eyes
Loves minecraft

Trisha:
Gemini
17
Red hair and blue eyes
Loves stuff animals

Mom:
???
28
Blonde with blue eyes
Loves baking