unravel me. | ayato kirishima x reader

unravel me. | ayato kirishima x feelingless!reader

[A/N's: Requested by- AnnaPham132
And if anyone's confused, when I say feelingless I mean the reader doesn't understand emotions, and doesn't feel anything. Literally.
I hope you like it!]

That blank stare.

It always got on his nerves. You never really said anything, you just do. Do what you're told. But yet, it still made him upset. You never did anything wrong, you always did everything right. Nothing was done wrong. And yet, it still bothers him.

"[name]!" A certain angsty boy yelled out, gaining your attention. You didn't bother turning your head to look at him, for you were doing chores. "Yes, Ayato-san?" You asked in a monotone voice, wanting him to tell you what he wanted. "You were supposed to finish this chore 5 minutes ago." He knew that was a lie.

You paused, and turned to look at him. No emotion was visible on your face. It was just...empty.

One of his nerves was pulled.

"I didn't realize that. Don't feel me for 2 months." You told him, staring him straight in the eye with your dead ones. He looked back at you. "No." You tilted your face a bit, but still kept the same expression. "No? But I did something wrong. Punish me for doing it wrong." His eyebrows furrowed.

"You did nothing wrong! Jesus, what the fuck wrong with you!?" He pinned you to the wall, his hands by the sides of your face. "Nothing is wrong with me, I'm perfectly fine and healthy." You replied. "Not like that! Fucking hell, I mean why aren't you like everyone else!?" He yelled in your face. "I'm not everyone else. I'm my own person." You told him. One of his hands gripped your neck, pulling you up. You made no movements to stop him.

"Not like that! Why don't you smile, laugh, get angry, cry, anything!?! No one has every seen you do something on your own will. All you do is do what you're told! You're like a fucking robot!" He yelled, causing you to flinch. He noticed that, and let go of your neck. "Tch, either get a life or--"

"Why do you care?"

He made a slightly confused face, your face held the slight emotion of... disgust.

"You're acting like you care for me. Stop."

You tried to walk away, but he grabbed your arm, pinning you back to the wall. "What now?" You asked, frowning with major disgust. "I want to find
you who you really are." He said, staring into your dead eyes.

"Unravel me."

His eyes widened, you were grinning. "Good luck trying to find out who I really am, bean sprout." You managed to break from his grip, and you walked until you were out of his view.

He remained standing there, with a dumb smile on his face.

"Challenge accepted, [name]."

[DO YOU WANT A PART 2?? I DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO DO IT ON MY OWN WILL BUT IF YOU WANT ONE I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU

-ahem-

Anyways, I really hope this is what you wanted! Sorry there was no romance, and if Ayato was ooc. Gomen, gomen. I tried ;3;]