unravel me. | ayato kirishima x reader PART II

[PART TWO BITCHES HAHAHAHODNJDNIJNSJ-- //CHOKES AND DIES]

You sat down, crossing your legs. Your eyes slowly closed, but that was impossible. This idiot was trying to make you laugh.

Bonk!

You opened your eyes, and turned to see what he was doing. He had a bag of tennis balls, which was what he threw at you. You stared at him for a bit, but you turned your head after a while. "You stole those." You randomly said, not knowing if it was true or not. But it was true.

"Hey, it's basically your fucking fault I stole these." He retorted, and you raised an eyebrow. "No, it's not." You told him, your back still clear in his view. "Yeah, it is."

"I didn't tell you to go out and steal tennis balls, idiot." You slightly turned so he could see the side of your face. You were glaring at him. "Fine, I stole them on my own will." You turned again, your back once again visible to his view.

"Can't you at least look at me?"

"No."

You stood up, and walked out of the room. Well, so much for Ayato stealing the balls. He threw the bag of them at the wall, and cursed to himself.

[Name]: 1
Ayato: 0

Attempt #2- Trying to make you cry.

Ayato- "I killed your pet cat."
You- "I'm allergic to cats, dumbass."
Ayato- "Oh."
You- "Go away."

FAILED

[Name]: 2
Ayato: 0

Attempt #3- Trying to get you upset.

Ayato- "I burned all your clothes."
You- "But they're right here, idiot."
Ayato- "Fuck."

F A I L E D

[Name]: 3
Ayato: 0

Attempt #4- Trying to make you flustered

Let's find out~

_Two Weeks Later_

This time you were out shopping. You had a major growth spurt, and you no longer for in your old clothes. After what seemed forever to you, you
finished shopping and you were leaving the shop to go home.

As you exited the shop, there you saw Ayato waiting for you. He was holding a single rose, and had th cheesiest smile on his face. You would've just walked right past him and ignored him, but he called you out.

"[name]! I need to tell you something, come over here." You were surprised, he sounded..pleasant for once. You walked in front of him, and he handed you the rose. Your eyes slightly widened, but he didn't notice it.

"Over the past long ass 2 weeks, I've realized something." He started, and you just stared blankly at him. "And what was that?" You asked, and you noticed his cheeks tint a light pink. "I think I love you." He finished, and that's when you broke.

A tear fell from your eye, followed by another, and another. Your eyes soon turned into a waterfall, because you couldn't stop the tears from flowing. Ayato began to panic, he wasn't expecting you to cry!

He hugged you, but didn't say anything. He was afraid he'd make your mood worse. So instead, he guided you to a bench, and you both sat down there.

He stared into your eyes, which were no longer dead. They were full of happiness and sadness, a strange combination, but that's what your eyes held. He held your hands, and rubbed small circles on them.

"Listen, I'm not the greatest comforter out there, so I'm going to try my best right now. This might sound rude as fuck, but stop crying. You're attracting attention to us." He told you, and you nodded, calming yourself down.

Your head remained down, but when you looked up, and had the biggest smile on your face. "Thank you...thank you so much, Ayato-san.." Your tears started flowing again, and you hugged him this time.

He remained still.

"I've been waiting for someone to say they loved me." You pulled back from the hug, and wiped your eyes. Any emotion that you just showed was erased form your face, and you were back to being expressionless.

"Well, you got what you wanted. You saw who I truly am." You stood up, and began to walk away. Ayato quickly stood up, and ran after you. "I didn't just want to see who you really are. I want you to remain who you are." He told you, and you shook your head, snorting softly.

"No way in hell. I would be useless." You laughed, waving it off. "I'm better off without emotions." You smiled sadly, "No one likes a person with emotions. Even you. You just won't admit it." Once again, any emotion that was visible on your face was erased, and you walked away.

Ayato didn't both running after you this time. He knew what he was going to do next, but it was going to have to wait. It's going to take a few years for him to do this.

[Name]: 3
Ayato: 1

[I try I try.
Will part 3 will be a thing?
Y e s
Mhm me trying to write romance for this show and this character is hard.]