anger. | nishiki nishio x kaneki's sister!reader NOT EDITED VERSION

[WARNING- NOT EDITED, I REPEAT, NOT EDITED SOME DUMB SHIT IS HERE SO BE CAReful]

You were sitting on your sofa, waiting for a certain someone to walk through the doors of your apartment. You were going to beat the shutout of him this time, he can't go back on his actions now. You were tapping your finger against the coffee table in front of you, getting super impatient.

You took your phone, and went to your messages with him.

You- 2:34 PM

Where are you, Nishio!? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 30 MINUTES AGO!

You waiting for him to reply for another 30 minutes. Another. 30. Minutes.

You threw your phone over to your bed, and stood up angrily. You walked over to Kaneki's room, and went to see if he was okay. "Otouto-san?" You asked as you opened his bedroom door.

He looked at you, and smiled faintly. "You alright, [name]?" He asked quietly, and you nodded. "I'm fine, just checking up on you. I'm going out for a bit, so call me if you need anything, okay?" He nodded, and you immedeatly headed over to Nishiki's apartment.

_His Apartment_

"NISHIO, OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" You yelled, knocking on his apartments door loudly and angrily. "Go away, Kaneki-senpai! I don't need your shit right now!" He yelled through the door, making your anger boil hotter then it was supposed to.

You kicked the door, and this time, he opened it. "Geez, you on your period or something?" He asked, staring at your [eye color] eye. "Fuck you!" You stormed into of his apartment, and pushed him to the ground.

You slammed the door shut, and quickly pinned him to the ground before he could get up. "Next time you touch my Otouto-san, your arms will be my dinner," Your eyes turned black, and your pupils red. "Remember that." You got off of him, and sat down on his couch.

"Why're you still here?" He asked, sitting next to you. "I wanted to spend some quality time with my boyfriend, why else would I be here?" You said, smirking. He sighed, "That's true. We are dating." You both smiled, and talked some more, mostly about how you were adopted and managed this the fact you were a ghoul from the orphanage and from your mom and Kaneki.

But, Kaneki knows now that you're a ghoul, and accepts you for who you were because he's a half ghoul.

AND YOU LIveD HAPillY EveR AFtER YaYaYAyAAayyyY