wasn't it funny? | arima x reader

"—You should've seen the look on his face after! It was really funny!" You bursted out laughing, and Arima only chuckled lightly. "I'm going to prank you one day, Ari-san!" You still laughed, covering your mouth.

"I'd like to see you try." He smiled at you.

-----

You laughed, blood splattered on you face, and you turned to face Arima. "Heeey, Ari-san! Did I get you good!?" You asked, yelling. "I said I'd prank you, so, here it is!" You laughed again, and tucked strands of hair behind your ear.

"Oh, no. Ari-san has to kill me now, doesn't he?" You pouted, and crossed your arms. "That just—" You ran to him, your hand up in the air, ready to pierce him,

"WON'T DO!"

You squeaked as he pushed you, and you fell down to the floor. "M-mother fucker..!" Your teeth gritted, and you weakly stood back up. "I expected more from you, [Name]."

"Shut up!" You yelled, running at him again. He grabbed your neck, lifting you up slightly. "You're a ghoul," He squeezed your neck, "Therefor, I must kill you."

"T-then do it..you shit!" You were gasping for air, you couldn't breath. You were best friends with Arima, you didn't want to hurt him. You let him choke you to death.

"..It was funny..." You said, pausing in between each word, "..Right?"

Your eyes closed, and your body went limp. Arima dropped your body, and fixed his glasses. He looked at your body, and turned to walk away.

"To you, it was."

[i've never written anything for Arima, i apologize. i hope you guys enjoyed it! i forgot the name of the person who requested this, i'm terribly sorry for that, AND for posting this /very/ late. i'm also sorry this is short, i couldn't come up with an idea and i—

yeah,  that's all the excuses i have. i'm sorry, again.]