A/N [+ Request Info]

I wanted to state this entire book might be somewhat delayed, and this was simply made for fun, though I check on it from time to time, it's not my main focus, this is fun for side-things I wish to find interests and write about.

Author here, I wanted to remind you that most of this writing is based on a trans man (thought a majority will not try and touch on these, but there might be a few that lean more to such things, but I will try and keep GN pronouns unless asked otherwise) as the reader, since I am one, but I simply wanted to tell you all in case you might be a bit confused on the stories themselves and certain sentences.

Please use he/him for me if I open requests, know I mainly only do Ruv for these, and know I only do SFW requests, I hope I'll do my best.

Know that all the art and characters are by dokkidoodlez on twitter, none of it is mine and I don't claim it to be, please check her out! https://twitter.com/dokkidoodlez

(Please know also this is my first ever story, I still need to learn how to use Wattpad, please enjoy.)

(If you have any criticizing, please say so, I wish to make my interpretations of the characters not out of character too much!)

--Requests--

I will do only Ruv x Reader for now, please keep it SFW, no NSFW asks, if you wish to be anonymous just say so, if you wish to be credited for you request, simply ask!
I will do other characters being related, part of the story, part of the prompt, and so on
Simply direct message me (Please comment if the direct messages here will not work)

--

No Yandere

No Smut

--

Yes Platonic interactions

Yes to Poly (With other characters, mainly of the same fandom, nature, or series)

___ UPDATE 1 ___  7/16/2021

As of recently I was unable to upload anything and I lost the original group of writing stories I had, which had most of the information on it, sorry for being gone for so long, but please make sure to take care of yourselves, I still might be slightly active but as of more recently I've been more interested in other writing, but for now I'll try and continue having this open for requests.

Sorry again for the inconveniences! 

___  UPDATE 2 ___ 2/15/2022

Hello there my readers, It's been a while!

I took leave without saying, and I'm very sorry about that, after I lost the original document, I ended up focusing on other things (for this is a side-hobby, and my main hobby includes being an artist, so I never made free time to do this)

Though as of recently, I've came back and realized this book was still here, I hope you've all been well, and I do wish to apologize for my disappearance, it was rather sudden, though I do still wish to upload stories (I had two, which I took down due to outside reasons).

If you wish for me to continue this Ruv X Reader, please do tell me, though, I also have other ideas for X Reader books, I've recently enjoyed Eddsworld, so perhaps I could open a new book for such, though I still say I have a lot to learn about the characters.

Either way, thank you for all the support, and I hope this little booklet had given you a little joy in it's time of occurrence, I hope and wish for you all to have a lovely day, afternoon, or night!

Farewell for now!