[Ruv x Male Gentle Giant] - [REQUEST]

Characters:
Ruv, Sarv, Reader

Type? Drabble/Headcanon mix

Requested? Yes, by @Mell0wLili

Pronouns: He/Him

Request: I have another idea, Ruv x male gentle giant reader? (so taller than Ruv basically maybe 9.5-10ft😅) But even though the reader is gentle he can still throw hands when the time comes.

A/N: I'm hoping you like this, it was quite fun to write, even if it was a bit shorter than normal, but I loved the thought of this so much! <3

---

★ You were taller than him, it's not exactly common to find someone taller than you when you're already taller than most people.

★ When he met you, he was slightly surprised because it's really not at all common to see someone that tall.

★ He may have loved it more than he should have...

★ Because you were tall, he expected you to be a bit of a hard ass, as most people he ran into during his time out, was giant and aggressive, with so much height and sheer size you'd be able to gain a lot of strength, it just made sense.

★ But when he noticed you were a gentle giant, his heart was somehow put off, yet fluttered by this, you were adorable...

"How's the paperwork?" He'd ask over Sarv's shoulder, since he was trying his best to lift some weight off of her shoulders.
"As expected, there's just paper, you know how it is Ruv." She gave out a huff, but kept it light hearted, as to try not to lose her spirits in the printed paper and the pen ink. "How were things today with Y/N?" She asked, since she knew it would somehow always come back to Ruv's boyfriend, she softly smiled, she was happy that someone so close to her was able to be there with someone, and be that close.

He went a bit silent before just bringing up a few things about you and him, he always enjoyed the company of his great boyfriend, even if he didn't always use the title outside of you two, or certain situations, he loved being that to you.
He ended up expressing more things than he let on when it comes to you, he would say things along the lines of you being extremely handsome, he loved his boyfriend, he was amazing after all, tall, strong, but oh so kind and sweet.
He ended up blushing a whole lot while Sarv just gave him a knowing look with a large grin on her lips, which caused Ruv to notice how much he was talking about him.

★ When he found out you could kick someone's ass?

★ No one would ever know (as in, he tried to now show it), not even you, but he, he loved him so much more, he was so strong, he was in awe at the hard work it must take to get to that point.

★ He probably has to wipe the surprise and blush off of his face seeing just how hard he fought.

★ He found out by watching you kick a guys ass for trying to steal a ladies purse, you two were just going to head out to a small place off to the side to get some food, a dinner date if you would.

★ When you saw a lady who was going out for a smoke near the front, you noticed a guy running up trying to steal her purse.

★ The moment her purse wasn't in her grasp anymore you were chasing this guy down the street, you hadn't even gotten to order your food in time.

★ Ruv admittedly confused for a second, since he was facing the other way, but didn't hesitate to chase after you at the highest speeds he could, it's not like he could lose someone that tall right?

★ He was stressed, sure, but he doubted you'd be safe, you just bolted out of this place without hardly anything than an "Excuse me!"

He listened to everything as it whirled past him, from people to doors, lights, he was going so fast that he swear he could feel the floor shake with every single step he took, every time his foot touched the ground he could almost feel the ground give way under him.
He was furious if anyone tried to even hurt you, you meant so much to him, he was the world to Ruv and he would give anything up for him, he never was always the best at times when it comes to opening up about his past, as much as he probably would be worried and almost appalled by the fact he had done so much damage, so much hurt, but now all he could think between his racing thoughts was keeping you safe.

He heard you around a corner and what he could only assume the person you were chasing down, with a snarl across his face he was ready to beat the shit out of anyone who was going to stand in his way of saving you.
And, his heart paused almost entirely. But instead of seeing you a mess of blood and pain, you were the one stopping a man from stealing the purse, he only caught one more launch thrown by his boyfriend before the man slumped against the wall and pleaded to be let go, he knew you weren't full of murderous intent, but in that moment he wasn't sure what to expect.
You let the man go, holding the purse in your hands, you finally turned around and when he met his boyfriends eyes he felt two things, one, relief since he wasn't too hurt, besides a small bruise on his face, and he was smiling at him with seemingly complete contentment, if not a little bashful.

★ He was so wanting to gush over you, but he tried to keep it down.

★ You two were pretty alone here, so he just sprung into a hug, a tight one at that.

★ He was blushing bright red almost because seeing you spring into action, and fight so fiercely, even in one punch, the only one he caught in time, he could tell just how strong his boyfriend was.

★ He was glad he was so capable.

★ Didn't stop him from trying to teach you a few things now, and protecting you.

★ He might be shorter, but he will kill someone for you.