[A Reader Who Likes The Rain] Headcanon

Characters:
Ruv, Reader, Sarv

Type? Headcanon

Requested? No

Pronouns: None specified

A/N: Sorry this is short, I've been focusing on other things, requests still open!

---

★ He doesn't quite get it entirely, mainly for the part that often the rain is cold, and all the wet clothing will hold you down.

★ Not entirely complaining though, listening to the rain isn't that comforting to him anymore and it even makes him more on his toes due to the fact it's a lot harder to hear things when the clouds are pounding onto the ground to spite it.

★ If you run in the rain and want him to come with you?

★ Sorry no, unless he has to chase after you.

★ Find him saying that he won't and you'll get sick, and then that happens.

★ But he wraps you up in his jacket afterwards anyways, just out of sight, since he just wanted to save it for you.

★ Also because he told you so!

★ He still loves you though, but don't get him wet, it's freezing.

★ You'll be sitting by the windows of the church and looking out best you can or just resting against them while you listen to the rain and he'll just watch you, and if you fall asleep he might come by and snuggle you if he's not going to fall asleep too, since he probably wants to be at more of a protective advantage if people start filing into the building.

★ Has at least been roped in once to use his jacket as a large umbrella

★ Gets you an umbrella but if you never use it he just sighs and face-palms

★ Just puts a hand in front of you if you're about to go sprinting into the rain and just-

★ "Don't do it Y/N." He threatens

★ But don't worry he's not really mad at you, it's hard to do so when you're smiling and splashing around, still will tease you quietly about the fact you got sick after though, it's only fair.