Chapter 3-Battle To Remember

Nightmare signalled.

In a blur of alabaster and vermilion, Cross and X Chara sped into the stunned crowd. X Chara slit the copies in half and Cross bound the originals.

They recovered their wits around the time half of them had either been hog tied or killed.

The entire armada surged forward, too frenzied to care about why they had captured the originals as hostage and extirpated the copies.

Also, how had they known which was which, unless they had done prior research? And once that was in the open, why did they care? Weren't they just crazed psychopaths?

But the violent Stars cared naught for this new relevation, even the very few that had thought that far.

Only the vengeful Abyss, swayed by the creator but not by his ex best friend, noted this fact and tucked it away for later blackmail.

Only Blueberry, now in the strong grip of Honey, could glimpse the desperate shine on their eyesockets.

Only Fate, strangled in her own strings, cheered Destiny's (and her) child and his friends on.

Dust threw his three-pronged weapon into the midst of them all; the chances of hitting anyone on his side in this mess were one in a million. Friendliness Pellets rocketed around, decreasing HP to the minimum. Bones stabbed monsters through the soul with a sickening crunch.

MISS

Nightmare was going toe to toe to toe to toe with three different Sanses. Really, he thought as he pushed them back, they had no honour and yet want to condemn us as the bad guys here? Unbelievable...

MISS

Cross and X Chara flew like they had sprouted wings and were already experienced and using them like experts. The saying isn't wrong though, “Fear lends wings to the feet”. And right now, it was Cross's fear for Error that kept him going.

MISS

Killer swung his knives, throwing, catching, embedding, slicing, hell he  even used one to pry an Robo!Tale Asgore to pieces. For once, the thrill and adrenaline of battle was welcome and used. Holy hell, emotions surged and lent him strength!

MISS

Horror brutally tore HT Undyne's arm off like he had done to Aliza. Her screaming was music to his non-existent ears. Revenge was finally here–it really was a dish best served cold–and it tasted fantastic.

MISS

Abyss kept his eyelights on Error. Crystals of Seraphim-crushing heights formed and slammed onto the spot where Error stood. It was unlike him to keep missing his target, unless he, deep down, did not want to...

MISS

Dream nocked another arrow and fired, reloaded and shot, again and again. His brother–no, he must no longer think of Nightmare as such–was admittedly strong. Even with extra help, the Positivity Guardian was in no position to win.

MISS

Ink had no idea what was happening. What was supposed to be a fast paced war on a small scale with some copies being sacrificed had quickly deteriorated into a prolonged fight with multiple casualties. How had this happened?

MISS

Color hated the look on Killer's face. Emotionless and hatefilled, stop doing that, it wasn't right for the one he cared for to become like this. Color struck out with fire and anger, both fueled by unfairness.