Chapter 2-Enough!

Combat was all that could be found in the training grounds at the dark version of the Joku Mansion, and at the dire moment the Bad Guys were in, their attacks were not in the slightest held back. Any injuries were healed instantly, and they'd jump back into battle without any thought of rest. Error despised how hurt they were getting for him, but thankful at the same time.

Dust seemed to be shifting between all his attacks and communing with Rus. Error suspected that Dust was very out of control of his full power, but didn't let himself repose for even a while. Rus was probably also provoking him too.

Horror was gnawing on his opponents and snapping their bones with his axe while they were distracted by his chewing. It was a strange tactic, Error thought, but then again if it would work then... To each his own.

Killer had blindfolded himself and was twirling like a tornado of death and when he was told to rest, he groaned, sharpened his knives, then went back into the fray with less than 10 seconds of healing.

Cross was having difficulty working together with X Chara, but they were getting there. Their combined force was incredibly strong, but no sooner than they managed to land a blow, that they lost their composure.

Nightmare had absolutely no regret, or none that was shown as he pounded his gang's limbs to powder. The Negativity took over him at times and when it did, he became a berserk monster, oblivious to the yelps of pain that his family let out.

"Guys, stop. Please, just..." Error's Soul ached at the condition they were in. Killer had lost his good arm twice, and Nightmare was seriously losing whatever control he had had before this.

They finally took a break–a real break, unlike the ones they had during the fighting session–and Error sighed.

It wasn't that he didn't appreciate how they were acting for his sake; it was just that... Well, it was his fight, not theirs.

It wasn't right that they should overtax themselves for the worthless mistake he was.

Why did they care? He was a waste of space, taking in valuable resources and time that everyone else could put to better use.

He shouldn't be allowing this.

Error should just surrender and let the Gang be free of the burden he was.

He should go and take the Voices' advice.

He should–...

"Error..!" It was Dust. The murderer carried a worried expression on his face.

Error snapped out of the trance and nodded half-heartedly.

——————————————————

It was finally here. Though it had only been mere hours, it seemed to have been prolonged for an eternity, taunting him with the temptation of the nearing battle. Error readied his strings, knowing full well that once entering that fight, he would be stripped of his magic, powerless to do anything but dodge.

The Dark Sanses hid in the shadowy woods, lying in wait for Error's signal like a bear trap waiting to be sprung. They held their breath, assuring each other that if they didn't live through this, they'd move on. They told themselves that no one would die, that their family would survive. They knew it was a lie, but they struggled to believe it anyways.

The day of reckoning for the merciless Destroyer had arrived. After months of scrupulous planning, the ultimate destruction of the Destroyer would now be inevitable. Ink gripped Broomie, and coated it with an acidic vermilion. Dream stood behind him, a grim expression set dead on his face. His bow of light, made to ward off evil was held firm, with a celeste arrow nocked and ready to fire. Blue was at the back of the army with the rest of the healers, stoic and calm. On the inside, there was a roiling panic no one could see. Blue had gotten better at hiding his true emotions.

The Glitch Phenomenonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें