Chapter 2

The music was thumping and I had a headache from all the alcohol I'd consumed. Every where you looked there were bodies. Some swaying to the beat of the music, others grinding to it. The boys left me and Emma to go and talk to somebody, Pete I think his name was, about something I couldn't remember.

We were on the dance floor roaring the lyrics to Starships by Nicki Minaj. "STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLYYY! HANDS UP, AND TOUCH THE SKYYY! ", "WE HIGHER THAN A MOTHERFUCKER!" Everyone on the dancefloor roared. I let myself go and swayed to the beat. Emma was laughing uncontrollably and I joined her, not sure what we were laughing at.

Some bloke came up behind Emma and started grinding his crotch into her bum. She squeals trying to get away from him, but he had her in a tight grip. A look of horror crossed her face when he whispers something into her ear. "Get off her!" I slur angrily, trying to pull her away from him. "Back off bitch!" He spat at me. I felt my anger rise.

Before I knew what I was doing my right hand drew back and snapped out connecting with his left temple. I grabbed Emma and pulled her away before the bloke could drag her down with him. "Woah! You have some right hook on you!" I hear someone shout at me. I turn to see Louis, the rest of the boys behind him, looking at me in admiration.

I smile sheepishly at him. "Thanks," I giggle, the alcohol and adrenaline going to my head all of a sudden. I sway a little as the room tilts to one side. "Woah! Steady," I hear a raspy voice say, feeling strong arms shoot out and wrapping around my torso, preventing me from hitting the floor.

I'm giggling uncontrollably, Harry's fingers tickling my sides. "I think I better take her outside for some air," Harry shouts over the music at the rest of them. They all nod looking amused at my giggly mood. I feel Harry's arms behind my calves as he bends down, picking me up off the ground.  "Come on then," he says maneuvering his way through the crowd.

"You *hiccup* say that alot," I hiccup. "Say what?" he asks distractedly. "Come on," I try and imitate his deep raspy voice and failing miserably. Instead I get a dose of the laughs. I feel Harry laugh, his chest rumbling, as he shines his dimpled smile at me. "I should get you drunk more often," he says, "You loosen up a lot more." I playfully hit his chest.

"Hey! I can be fun wheneveeer I want!" I state dragging out "whenever". "I bet you can," he smirks. We finally make it outside, Harry setting me down on the ground. "You're really strong," I giggle. I could only blame the alcohol for what I did next. I grabbed his forearm and ran my hand up one of his biceps. He froze at the sudden movement causing his biceps to become larger if that was even possible. 

I quickly let go of his bicep and take a step back from him, "Sorry," I whisper. "No, it's okay, I just wasn't expecting you to touch me." He smirks, moving to stand in front of me. "You can do it again though," he whispers into my ear seductively. He grabs my right hand and guides it down the front of his body. I gasp, quickly pulling away and cradling my wrist in my arm. It's only now I realise my knuckles were bruising from earlier on when I punched the bloke into the side of the head. 

"Ow," I whimper, after stupidly putting preassure on the bruises. Harry chuckles and pulls my hand gently into his. "Here, let me look at it," he says. "I doubt you can see it." He chuckles, obviously making fun of my druken state. "You've drank the same amount as me." I protested. "Yeah, but unlike you I can handle my drink." He says, slightly smiling. 

I try to pull away, but he only grips my hand tighter, causing me to let out a gasp of pain. "Stop moving and I'd get a better look," he growls at me. I shrink back, slightly frightened by his sudden mood change. He inspects it before reaching down to the end of his white t-shirt and ripping off a shred of it.

My eyes widen as they rest upon the sliver I can see of his toned stomach. Harry pulls a bottle of water out of nowhere and pours it over the ripped piece of cloth. He gently wraps it around my knuckles. He looks at me suddenly, "Do you have any clips?" he asks me. I nod, raising my left hand up to my hair and pulling out the clips that held back two strands of hair on either side of my head. I hand them over to him. He quickly secures the bandage and lets go of my hand. "There, all done." He smiles sweetly at me.