CHAPTER 7

BRITTANY'S POV

Today we're asked to go to the gymnasium and we decided not to go yet, sa kadahilanang ayaw nilang makipag siksikan sa labas. Kaya mamaya na daw kami kapag hindi na siksikan sa hallway.

Well I agree to them, not because ayaw kong makipag siksikan but because I hate crowds.

Yana is the one who suggested na mamaya na daw kami lumabas and everyone agreed on her suggestion.

Yanap is the elected President, and Gray is the Vice President. We had the election yesterday, and to my surprise, Doris is one of the classroom officers. Our classmates voted for her and believed in her.

While me? Don't ask anymore.

I was wondering yesterday why they didn't elect the SSG officers, and I discovered that the SSG officers are not allowed to be the classroom officers. That's the rule at this school; once you've served as an SSG officer, you can't be elected as a classroom officer.

Another thing is that some of them will return to their original classroom and strand. I didn't understand it. The last thing I remember is that they said they'd be our classmate for the duration of this school year, and now they'll return to their original classroom and strand. This confusing me.

"Tama nga naman si Yana, at ang init-init kapag nakipag siksikan ka." Doris commented that interrupted my deep thoughts.

"Arte." Bulong ko pero siguradong rinig niya naman because she's currently sitting on my left side.

She transferred there the moment we heard the announcement. Hindi ko siya inutusan, nag kusa siya diyan.

Napatingin ako ng masama kay Doris ng hampasin niya ako sa balikat. Ang hilig talagang mang hampas ng babaeng to.

"What's your problem!?" Inis na tanong ko sa kanya.

Araw-araw na lang ba akong makakatanggap ng hampas galing sa kanya? Kaya ayaw ko siyang katabi, dahil ang mapanakit niya.

She glared at me too. "Hindi ako maarte no. Slight lang." She said jokingly and then flipped her hair.

Tumama pa sa mukha ko ang buhok niya. Gosh! She's so annoying!

"Doris, you hit me with your hair!" Inis kong saad sa kanya.

Nakabusangot akong naka tingin sa kanya habang siya ay nakangisi lang ng nakakaloko.

"Sorry girl." She said sabay peace sign.

I just rolled my eyes on her, and then start to mind my own business again. But as annoying as she is, she started to disturb me again.

"Ano ba! Get away your face in my phone." I annoyingly said and then shoved her face away from my phone.

Napaka chismosa talaga.

She pouted. "I just wanted to see kung ano ang kina b-busyhan mo sa phone mo, puro ka nalang kasi cellphone." Ungot niya.

"Why do you care? And can you please mind your own business." I said and then go back on browsing on my phone.

"Bitiwan mo na kasi yung phone mo and then talk to me." She said while shaking my shoulder.

Nakakairita siya sarap nilang pag umpogin ni kuya Blake.

"Stop disturbing me can you? Call kuya Blake if you want someone to talk to. Wag ako, wala ako sa mood." Naka busangot na sabi ko.

Her face turned sour when she heard kuya Blake's name. "Sa lahat talaga Brittany? Si Blake pa? Alam mo namang away ko sa kuya mong sobrang taas ng confidence na ka level ng Mt. Everest. Akala mo naman talaga sobrang gwapo niya, e mukha naman siyang unggoy." She ranted and then rolled her eyes.