PROLOGUE

In the middle of the dusk, here I am, still following my professor, my wife. She is currently walking promptly so I run fasts as I could so I can hold her hand. Yet she's so selfish cause she didn't give me a chance. So, I don't have any option but to shout at her.

"Please stop Aria! Hear me out, let me explain!" naiiyak na sigaw ko. We are at the seaside right now. It's already 1 am kaya medyo wala nang nagkalat na tao. She didn't stop again, I can feel my tears slowly falling down on my cheeks. Wala naman akong ginawa! It's so obvious na he's the one who initiated the kiss! I didn't kiss him back! For Pete's sake, Luke knew too that I am already a married person! Stupid him!

"Aria naman! Pleaseee" ani ko na nagmamakaawa as my tears run down as if it was a dripping clothes. I sobs the time she stop and faces me.

She stares intently into my eyes. She is looking straightly to me that feels like penetrating my soul. I can see betrayal, hatred, pain and sadness that I want to vanish away! I brushed the tears away using my arm when I saw her walk towards me. Akala ko papakinggan niya ako but,

"What do you want?" she coldly mumbled. It's hurt that she acts like these in front of me again, 'don't be like that my love' . I tried to control my emotion, I sigh a deep breathe before I speak.

"I-i really love you, I really do. Please don't ignore me, l-love." I sincerely said while my tears began to fall again. When I saw loathing in her eyes as she stares at me, it breaks me into pieces.

"Can you hear what you are saying? I am your wife yet you're kissing someone else! How could you do that to me? Tell me, how?! Who's the cheater here?! I am tired of chasing you! Don't you dare to follow me again! I don't want to see your effin' fucking face again!"
That's the time I let myself breakdown. I feel out of power, I feel exhausted. I sobs hard when she turned her back to me.

"You never asked me too how tired I am 

chasing you. "