﹕𝘰𝘯𝘦

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

A chime was heard from the entrance, the small bell above the wide doors alerting miyamura of someone's presence.

He lifts his head from the varnished wooden floors, placing aside the broom which he held to brushed against the velvety flooring.

you inhaled the invigorating scent of fresh pastries, the aroma of delicacies firmly baked wafting through the air, permeating the area with a salubrious fragrance of bread and sugary desserts.

you strided over to the counter, unaware of a certain male that watched as you inspected the varieties of sweets that would satisfy your cravings. tracing your hand along the glass pane that seperated you from the divine creations made by such skillful master bakers.

once reaching the end of the isle of sweets, you hummed as you perched your chin onto the palm of your hand. your elbow placed firmly on the surface of the counter as you catched miyamura's gaze.

he was certainly startled once he felt eyes of rich hues of [c]. nevertheless, he was unable to retract his gaze away from your entrancing appearance.

your lips formed into a lop-sided grin, cheeks so peachy and light that it seemed like clouds. his herculean irises flourished with great beauty and charm, as if you could see the ocean through those pools of ardor.

"Do you have any recommendations? I can't choose."

miyamura's brows faintly rise, "Ah." He fumbles around, glancing around, looking for options before his eyes landed upon the section of cakes. "Our cakes here are really good, would you like one?"

"Yes please." You grin.

miyamura blinks, before inclining his head in a few nods. "It will be ready in a few minutes."

"Is it alright if I watch you prepare it? I don't want to be a bother." you faintly tilted your head, eyes glancing forward like an adorable kitten. "oh-it's alright, I don't mind."  He smiles softly, using this index finger to scratch his cheek.

Without further ado, he ambles towards the other side of the counter, taking out a clean box for your order and as well as a drink-holder.

whilst he prepared it, he was unaware of the endearing smile dancing on his lips, whilst finding the atmosphere greatly refreshing.

it was not awkward, instead, it was quite homey and comfortable.

"you have a lot of piercings. how many to be exact?" you inquired, seemingly intrigued by his strangely peculiar yet unique features. miyamura glanced towards you, his eyes fluttering quizzically before replying. "nine.. I think?"

"four on each ear and one on my lip."

"Did it hurt?"

"Yeah, it hurt a lot when I made them."

you inaudibly whistled, finding his bravery quite applausible. needles were always such a pain, even if you're still an adult. sharp objects like those were like murder weapons to you.

with a soothing hum, you looked around the area, finding not much people in the bakery. but it was quite pleasant, crowded areas are irritating, theres always one person on a call and a random child wanting to get this rainbow-looking cake.

the bakery had a mellow, vintage vibe that you found considerably enchanting. the bakery's design was like those aesthetic cafes you'd see in pinterest.

Glancing over to the boy you'd not known the name of, you had abruptly spoken, halting the high schooler from his actions once more. the way he had always stopped to listen to your statements was probably the reason as to why it was taking a lot of time, but you found it adorable nonetheless.

"Whats your name? I'm [name]." a honey-sweet grin tugs at your lips, wondering if he would not notice.

"..Miyamura." He replied.

taking in the breathtaking view of your form, he had noticed once more of your remarkable charm. head inclined to the side with an inviting tilt, and your eyes of gems. to him, you were like a mermaid and he was a human. he was being pulled towards your serene presence that was placid and snug, henceforth the analogy.

"You're taking quite long there, miyamura-kun."

"A-Ah! Sorry!"

"oh no, its fine. I was just teasing you."

IS THE GIF IN THE BEGINNING MOVING?? BC WHENEVER I PUT A GIF IT JUST DOESNT SEEM TO MOVE IN MY SCREEN?? PLZ TELL ME IF THE GIF IS ACTUALLY MOVING