﹕𝘴𝘪𝘹

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"if you interrupt my reading once more, this book will become a lethal weapon." [name] resoundingly shut the book, their finger tracing around the edges of the object as if it was a serrated knife. a timorous chuckle left the boy's lips, his vividly brilliant orange hair being quite sore to their eyes.

"wow, don't get so feisty [name]-san!"

"its [last name]-san to you."

"yes your majesty-"

the outlines on the young scholar's lips drew up in a simpered smile, situating their book in the varnished surface of their desk. "so? what do you need?" shindou immediately hauled a chair over, sitting across [name].

"so.. what do you think of miyamura?" shindou had an unyieldingly rigorous stare, his hands clasped and coiled together regardless of how this may seem to an outsider's point of view. one might think it was a sort of investigation, but in actuality, shindou just wanted to attempt the role of cupid.

"no honorifics? they must be that close." [name] rose a brow, inclined to fathom how shindou knew about them and miyamura. "how'd you know i've met miyamura before?"

shindou breaks into marvelous chortles, running his hand through his orange tresses. "oh, we're pretty close y'know, so he told me about you."

[name] blinks, "he talks about me?" they muttered thoughtfully. "..hes so damn cute." [name] internally laughed at the thought.

"hes pretty cool."

"..thats it? no romantic feelings?"

"oh.. so thats the reason why you came here."

"oH!—IT LOOKS LIKE CLASS IS ABOUT TO START SOON, HAHA." he pivoted his foot, making random gestures whilst he began to sweat profusely. before he scurried away, he glanced at [name] one more time. "thanks, for taking care of miyamura for me. see ya!"