﹕𝘵𝘸𝘰

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

ever since then, I've kept visiting the bakery after school. sometimes with the sole intention to either talk with miyamura, or to buy something for my moms.

miyamura had evidently became less rigid around me as well, and spoke to me oftenly when I came.

"You seem to be coming here more often, don't you get busy?" Miyamura inquires, passing over to me a box of freshly baked donuts with varieties of icing. "Ah, I don't really have much friends at school. so I usually have no one to hangout with." With a subtle shrug, I checked the donuts inside the package with a satisfied sniff. savoring the sublime aroma.

I took a glimpse at miyamura, bewildered to see his eyes faintly dilated in prominent puzzlement before promptly converting into his usual expression. "Is that so.." He scratches his nape, "same here."

"Then," I extended my hand, as if I was offering something quite valuable. "maybe lets hangout together sometime?"

Incandescent light fluoresces through the vintage windows, enriching the setting like a resplendent chandelier in a ballroom of mirthful laughs that frolic in the air of nobles, who indulged themselves in the finest of wines.

but instead of a medley of miserly aristocrats and a gaudily sumptuous ballroom-It was a bakery and us. a harmonious cordiality permeating the air as it unexpectedly became sultry. not the unpleasantly summery type, but the ones that send butterflies down your stomach.

it seems that he felt the oddly sensation as well. considering the fact that his cheeks were practically brightening.

a reverberating vibration accompanied with a phone's toll arised, causing both of our physique's to momentarily stiffen, as the tranquil atmosphere had adjourned.

"oh-its mine." I chuckled, patting my schoolbag lightly. "I need to go now. hope to see you tomorrow, miyamura."

pivoting my heel, I was abruptly beginning to subtly plead. 'please.' but what was I soliciting? I was clueless.

"Wait," His fingers swathed around my wrist, halting my movements promptly whilst making me briskly turn towards his form. "I'll... take you up on that offer."

his eyes-its as if he's somewhat telling me a poem through them.

after a few seconds of silence, a inaudible noise came up from his throat once realizing that his hand was still wrapped around my wrist securely. instantaneously releasing it from his grip.

"If you want to of course! I don't want to force you or anything so!-"

"Are you free tomorrow?"

He tilts his head, before nodding, sharing no words as if he was speechless. "Then lets hangout tomorrow." My grin widens, seeing his cheeks fade into a bonny peach was like a serotonin boost.

Ambling away, I gave him a short wave as I left.

miyamura pressed a hand to his forehead, "Do I have a fever?" he breathes out a sigh, an elated smile being tugged at his lips.

"Oh wait. we didn't exchange contact info!"

 we didn't exchange contact info!"