﹕𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

the maverick individual relished the balmy and saccharine taste of hotmilk coursing down their throat, leaving a grandeur aftertaste that left quite an influence. "this is really good. what did you put in it, miyamura-kun?" They took another quaff, eyes darting around miyamura's supposedly apartment.

"all I added was vanilla, sugar, and honey. I'm not sure that if its that good." miyamura took a seat across them, sipping on his respective cup. [name] perched their chin on the palm of their hand, moderately inclining their head as their hair framed flawlessly against their features.

"then, you must be a wizard." [name] exclaimed, describing miyamura as an old man with a long beard fabricated from cream. "your imagination sometimes surprises me, [name]-san.." miyamura deadpanned.

"it's a yasaka student thing.."

miyamura blinked quizzically. "eh? you go to yasaka?"

[name]'s gaze landed upon miyamura's mystified stare, who seemed to not have known such detail about them. "hm? yeah. what about it?"

miyamura placed his lips on the rim of his cup, studying you with prudence. "well, you just look like the type to be extremely smart."

[name] hummed, "is that so?" they ravelled their fingers together, before using it as a perch for their chin to sit upon. "you go to Katagiri senior high, right?" [name] inquired, as miyamura's eyes became beady dots from flummox.

"how did you know?"

"you'd sometimes use your uniform while you work."

"ohh, i see."

[name] gasped lightly, an idea appearing from their mind.