Chapter 7

Tobias

Run straight to zeke’s with the letter in my jacket’s pocket. I open the door without knocking finding Zeke, Shauna, Christina and Peter in a circle and i think that they were playing Candor or Dauntless. “What the hell four, have you ever heard about something called knocking?” says Zeke. “ Sorry but i have something very important to tell you guys.” “what’s more important than Candor or Dauntless?” interupts Christina. “maybe something that i have in my hand?” i say taking out the letter out of my jacket’s pocket. “ fine, game’s over guys apparently number guy here has somthing important to tell us.” Shauna says. “thanks shauna, so i recevied a letter this morning from someone that wants us  all to meet this person by the chasm in the dauntless compound do you guys think we should go?” “i don’t know four what if it’s a trap to kill us.” Christina says. “ Chris, if this person want kill us he or she would’ve come him or herself and kill us.” “ I think we should go besides we are going be 5  so we have to protect each other.”

Says Peter. “ok so when are we going?” Christina says. “Tomorrow at 5.30.” “ok so we meet here at 5. Bring guns with you just in case its a trap so we are ready.” Says Shauna. At that everyone gets up and we all go to our homes. Lately i’ve seen Christina going to Peter’s house most regularly and i think that they have something foe each other. I arrive at my house and see my mother’s suitcase so that means that arrived from work but i don’t care. I go upstairs and go into my old room and go to bed knowing tomorrow i have an interesting day.

**************************************************************************

Tris

I wake up in the morining feeling happy that in about 7 and a half hours i would meet my friends and my love, Tobias.  I get up and go to the bathroom and take a hot relaxing shower. I strip all my clothing and step in the bathtub and turn on the hot water and let it fall on my body. After a 10 minute bath i get dressed into a black tank top and a pair of black pants with black combact boots. After getting dressed i go into the cafeteria for my breakfast.

20 minutes later.....

I arrive at the appartment and decide to do to my room and pick the clothes that i’m going to wear this evening. After spending time, clueless on what to wear, i decide to wear a black tank top and black leggings and my combact boots and i also decide to wear a black hoodie so that they don’trecognize immediately. There’s only 6 hours left to encounter them so i lie down on the sheets of my bed and let sleep over take me by thinking of my friends and Tobias.

1 hour before the ecounter.....

I wake up after my nap, i check on the clock which is placed on the wall in my bedroom and see that only an hour left to meet them. So i hurryly go to the shower and take short but warm shower. After my shower i check again the time and see that 5 minutes are already gone. So i get dressed, i put on my combact boots and sprint to the bathroom to brush my blondish hair. Before i get out of my appartment take one last look at myself in the mirror in my bathroom and head out. I sprint through the corridors of the compound until i reach the chasm i check the time on wrist watch and see that only 5 minutes left to encounter them. While im waiting for them remember the happy memories i had with my friends. I also remember the good memories i had with Tobias. While thinking of these memories i see a shadow and then another one and another and anothor and as they come close i know that’s them so all i do is put on my hood low down my head. “hear comes nothing” i mumble under my head befor i walk towards them.